Reviews for Respite
melodramaticglassescharacter chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is very, very good. I like it a lot. Exactly how I imagined a drunk Hatter M. I commend you, sah!
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I've read the Looking Glass Wars, but never the Hatter M graphic novels, so this is a little strange for me. but really overall well written. Pippin.
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow.

Maybe I should read the graphic novel.

This was really, really dark, much darker than I ever imagined Hatter being. It worked for the purposes of the fic, but it was still so strange. I really enjoyed this. I think I'm going to attempt to find a copy of Hatter M.

Thank you.

-for you!
AutumnRave chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was one of the few fics on the LGW section that I really enjoyed reading. You did a very good job on writing Hatter Madigan's inner frustrations. I hope you will find the time to read the LGW books and write more fics!
Hattertant chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Why has this no reviews? a friend of mine sent me the link to this story. I am happy that my friend did that, because this is a very well-written story you have here! D the emotion conveyed, the wild loss of control that you portray within Hatter Madigan, is extremely well done. For someone who has never read the LGW books before, and only the comic, this is very much amazing! _ also, I noticed how you told the story in present tense as opposed to past tense. it was a subtle change from how the majority of stories are told, and it was nice. )

Keep up the great work!