Reviews for Mistletoe Confessions
cute story!
leightedandnian chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
amazing ff, i loved it
k.o.soul7 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Awwww omw! I really loved that story! One of the best Christmas ones that I've read. I enjoyed the dysfunction and them being stuck in that house, Chuck taking charge and Dan and Nate giving advice on him declaring his feelings. Baby v/d Woodsen Eric and his sage advice, lol Jenny and V fighting over Nate and Blair and Little J bonding, Serena and all her suitcases, the shoveling snow out the way, the impromptu x-mas dinner. Ok, I like how Blair made herself vulnerable to him, Chuck I mean and how he finally let her in and how they said it to each other. The matching outfits, the sexy time lol I loved it all. It was an amazing story with strong elements and I love how you included everyone! I forgot about the limo ride! Loved that and it was hilarious how Derena gate crashed. I loved Dorota's scenes and how her and Chuck take Blair's shit and loved her anyway. Aww it was such a nice story. Know that you write really really well! It was amazing and I loved every word :)

Eimxx chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Aw this was so sweet :) x
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I really, really liked this. It was well written and pretty much ic. Will always love the addition of Erik, and surprisingly enjoyed B's alliance with Brooklyn. I will defs be re-reading this job!
Liz Ben chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
loved this story. the charm bracelet alone was a thousand lovestruck sighs, and the visual.. them together - like that - thank you for writing something so sweeet. wonderful writing, as always.
blackheart4life chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
Dorota! Any addition with her always brings a smile to my face ).AAWWWW they are sooo cute! I enjoy how he knows her so well and in his own way bosses her around xD."And of course, you're going to wear the purple. The others were just decoys," he continued, striding into the room, looking dressed to kill in a flawlessly-tailored white tuxedo jacket and deep purple bowtie." Their entrance was PERFECT! and i rlly enjoy that the four NjbC are together :D. *happy sigh* This end is just BRILLIANT! I am so happy, i'm sporting such a happy grin right now :)
blackheart4life chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
Well, as brave as it seems for Vanessa o fight, i fear for her a Bass avoiding Blair's questions? I wanna kno now too! aww but he didnt answer *pout* Wow she said it, when nothing happened i almost thought she'd run out, THEY'TE HUTTING EACH OTHER,same old pattern ..oh thank god! he pacified her *breathes out in relief* Twist. blair and jenny bonding? jenny standing up for blair? *sigh* i guees i have to respect her beware of two female's wraths nathaniel.I adore Blair but her insistence on having chuck say the words dims the purpose doesnt it? it's like he'll rlly feel forced to say them and they wont have the genuine meaning...idk i'm starting to feel like that.i'm surprised the candles were lit outside,but happy he shoveled Chuck Bass *wipes happy tears* that was SOOO romantic! The fangirl in me is jumping in joy and squealing right now, THIS WAS SO ROMANTIC!
blackheart4life chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
ooh now the girls get to cookin! I wonder how it'll turn out,i also enjoy serena's excitement,lol.i wonder if serena will step up to help now i'm curious to kno what chuck got blair! presents! ) i like how Erik is being sort of harsh,throwing reality in his face. It is true that what they almost always do is hurt each other, which is why i love this fic. Chuck is rlly trying hard to keep her happy,he's her one and only :).I apologize for my gagging on the Nate/Jenny nate is basically seeing her as a mix of Blair and vanessa, but oh well. seems she is the bad guy here.
blackheart4life chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Reading ur AN had me thinking about how excited I was about season 4,until recently.I'm glad this is so fluffy *Grin*.aww a steamed heart!aww Blair giving in makes it all the more romantic, this is getting so fluffy i'm gonna burst :D.i do find it kind of funny that instead of being with the guys Erik is inside hearing all the Jenny, i'm sorry your story is brilliant and I'm in love with C/b but i rlly dislike Jenny and her being so indifferent is guys, it's nerve wrecking getting stared at LOL.I like bossy! , Serena3. u just made me like her more :)
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
ooh so there is a generator!"how could Blair Waldorf not feel the same way? And if she really thought it was the worst Christmas, then there was even less chance she'd be patient and wait for him to be able to say the words out loud that she deserved to hear" it's so cute how he wants to make her happy :).LMAO Nate is so oblivious at least he's good at being the mediator before dan and chuck brawl it out outside. I am kinda surprised Dan never saw a generator but alas maybe his Dad fixed any lighting this whole scene is incredibly amusing. They're all freezing, hungry and making their witty remarks. i am enjoying this soooo male heart to they got the gas but damn, it seems like for every good thing two bad things pop up. i find nate and dan's side conversation kinda cute, and Chuck!
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
yay a flashlight! i still disagree with N/J but i guess this point of the GG season little J wasn't as bad as she is now. LMAO i loved the reaction of Chuck's "we'll have to sleep together." Duh ppl.I'm hoping that there IS a generator because they still haven't even thought about Chuck talks in his sleep? I wonder if she's the only one that can hear him or if he's talking loud enough for others to hear him too.I rlly liked that you added his dream, not the exact scene blair had heard but it's good to see what he's the horrors of waking up to the coldness of upstate with no hot water and no electricity to help cook. awww i loved the last scene!
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
The bed attacked him? LOL."And just like that, the heaviness lifted, and stupid Basshole, she melted all over again" awwww! always getting interrupted in some of the most heated moments! ! i like that blair likes to take charge and she should seduce him, let him drool after her for a bit ;)."In the end, it wasn't even giving in; it was letting her consort, her king, deal with the part of their monarchy that he was best at, and she would do the same." I LOVED This! especially when she's talking about them being King and blair warm up to Vanessa, Jenny is a b!tch :(
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
"I think the world just stopped turning. Blair. Settling?" and we can all see that happening just for Blair losing in scrabble? wat? LOL.*fans self* wow this scene is just, wow. Amazing writing."Shaking for a woman. No, he corrected, not just for any woman. For Blair." And i REALLY loved this what a way to ruin the atmosphere. Wait this is rlly bad, no electricity, no heat.
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Chuck Bass counting to ten? Arthur leaving is foreboding to things getting worse?" Positive thinking, Chuck thought to himself, he's going to make it down the fucking driveway because I'm going to will it to happen."This cracked me up, i love it! And you kno? it has happened to problem may not be them getting stranded, it'd be getting stranded without tree hunting :) LOL to the paper plate scene.I like the addition of Erik here, he was always wise.I'm kinda scared with them cutting down the tree, it was a success!