Reviews for Mistletoe Confessions
Dr.GG chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
Great story. I love Chuck and Blair together and its great that everyone realizes how much they love each other and how powerful these two are when they are a couple. I do feel a bit bad for Chuck - he is trying so hard and nothing seems to be going in his favor. Although, I appreciate that Blair sees this and that she isn't being to mean to him. I really hope that he can say it to her and that something positive works out for Christmas.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter, I really thought that Chuck was going to say ILY to Blair. But I am hoping that will happen soon.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
OH CRAP, great job. I love the way that the Christmas tree was decorated and the fact the Queen B put the angel on top.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter, the tree cutting sounded like fun. I hate the fact that the weather is going to get worse. Great job.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter, I love that you are digging deeper into the Chuck and Blair relationship more. I love the way that they are both taking charge.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Great chapter, it was funny to hear everyone shoveling snow. I can't believe that they did it. But you have to do what you have to do. I love that Chuck is being so not Chuck like and caring and sensitive.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Loved it.
ellibells chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
aw love it :D
PacificRomance chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
I want him to sayyy it! ugh. Update soon!
SaturnineRouge chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
You were right about the shower scene-and the chapter in general-I melted. I also giggled, smiled, and wanted to hug all the fluffiness in this chapter. After writing Atonement for a few days, this was a welcome respite.

I also loved the conversation between S and C. They're sibling love/hate is always great; and their conversations over B are even better. Especially when S tells C she approves:)

And thanks for the shoutout B! Wonderful update, as always.
tvrox12 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter!

Awww the heart on the steam was so sweet!

I can't wait for more!

Update Soon!
TriGemini chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter!

Well it's nice to know that Serena has changed her opinion on the idea about Blair being with Chuck; perhaps this will help him in the end, to tell Blair he loves her.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Excellent chapter :D

can't wait for more

update soon )
QueenBee10 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
loved it
Itconsumesme chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
I was so glad that you updated xD

The chapter was great as always :)
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »