Reviews for Mistletoe Confessions
cb4e chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
I loved this chapter. I love this story. Keep it up.
ellibells chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Love it!
marieve chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Bahahaha i love the last part, the bombs diffused boys ;) Blair the bomb ;0) Very cute story so far, the character personalities totally fit. Pretty dead on if you ask me :) I cant wait for the next update!
Maedy chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
you fooled me with the dream. i thought it's real. then it turned out to be a dream. lol.

I just love this part so much.

"Well, then, I'll leave breakfast in your hands, Queen B. Be back in half an hour?" Chuck leaned in and gave her a kiss in front of everyone, and Blair was certain, right before his lips touched hers, that everyone was simply gaping in surprise at them. And the kiss wasn't a simple little peck either—it was a long, drawn out passionate affair that had Serena clearing her throat"

ahaha typical chuck and blair. the passionate one. and eric is missing again in the story? not that i care but vanessa and jenny present so why not eric? :)

and vanessa gives lecture to blair about relationship. LMAO. it's funny. i think she feels jealous of blair.

"No problem," Vanessa said stiffly. "It just hurts to look at the two of you."

Yes she's jealous. it must be because of nate. nate is so dense.
Maedy chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
OH lol. i can't stop laughing in this sentence.

But this was Abrams, who lived in a Brooklyn hovel. A McDonalds would probably look like a mansion to her.

So true. I hope vanessa will be eaten by huge bear in the little J.. she is just plain annoying even she doesn't get speaking part in the chapter.

oh and chuck is totally cutie for concerning about blair's feet. and just want to sleep with her not to have sex. 33
Maedy chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
woah this chapter is very long.

First I like the first banter between them and dorota. and dorota is the only family to blair. Love it. 33

and the snow thing.. "Don't," Chuck said softly, reaching up and pulling her hands down. "You look so beautiful with the snow in your hair."

that put smile on my face. really nice.

I was excited that chuck and blair were holding hand and about to watch old movie.. until Serena and dan are barging .

and i like the way you refrence dan as outsider and labor worker. lol.

"Excuse me, I'm an emo poet slash beatnik hipster. Athletic isn't exactly my middle name."

"And? I'm Chuck Bass."

you had me lolling there. haha. Great chapter!
Maedy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
haha. i like it! fluffy fic. and humphrey,vanessa come along? just kill them with cachroach spray please. what a bug. lol. i don't mind nate and serena get along.
BassKingdom chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Wrong, Brooklyn, lots of people like Chuck. I, for one, can’t get enough of Bass. Currently, I’m having a hard time deciding which hairstyle I liked best on him. I’m torn between the slicked back style from S2 and the classic businessman haircut from S3. Then I remember his adorable messy style from S1 and rethink my choice. Hmmm. Oh yeah, review…

Lots of testosterone in this chapter. No complaints whatsoever. For love’s sake Chuck had to roll up his sleeves and get dirty(ier). Yum! Blair is a clever girl and shouldn’t think twice before helping him scrub his back in the shower.

I still can’t believe Chuck ate heavily processed food from a can though. My poor billionaire! I suggest getting Dan and Vanessa to chop some firewood. They both look strong and outdoorsy. Jenny can carry the chopped wood. She’s got long arms and will be able to hold more.
karensmith chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Loved the boys convo & Dans advice.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
This was an awesome chapter to read.

I loved this particular one, a lot. For it was simply hilarious to read.

I also loved the conversations between Chuck, Nate and Dan; couldn't stop laughing the entire time.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter :D can't wait for more
Krazy4Spike chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Loved this chapter. Dialogue between the 3 guys trying to get the generator going was really great. Hope Chuck doesn't lose his nerve!
tvrox12 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter!

I loved how determined Chuck was to get the power back!

And the very last scene with Chuck and Blair was my favprite! Especially because of the last line!

Update Soon!
tvrox12 chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter!

I loved the part about the showers! Thats too funny!

I really hope Blair can get rid of Vanessa she's really getting annoying!
QueenBee10 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010