Reviews for Mistletoe Confessions
comewhatmay.x chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
You make my day with every update..like I mentioned on twitter-it's fluff with a plot. And that just makes it even more lovable. I especially love Blair being a bitch and Chuck being the only one to calm her down.

And the line-'"Bomb's diffused, boys," Chuck called down the stairway. "It's safe to come up."'

Perfection.
somebetterwords chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
(One of) my favorite part(s): Chuck liked girls who could not only rescue themselves, but could save the whole damn country while they were at it.

Waldorf-Bass for president!

I see myself suggesting horrible things happening to Jenny in every review I give, so here's what can happen: Jenni's hair freezes after she attempts to take a shower, and the other girls have to chop it off with a kitchen knife. Yay, blunt cuts! But seriously, I'm glad Little J's giving B & C some partners-in-crime bonding time. Tee hee, I made a rhyme! And she really is the only other dominant personality in the group, and Nate needs that.

They should totes tear apart some thousand dollar chairs for firewood, the furniture's probably all vintage, making for good, dry burning. Poor Dan doesn't get included in anything, but I can totally picture getting a 'fro from electrocution if he touches the generator... he can hold the flashlight. If anything, they should be taking Erik with them, he /is/ one of the guys, and he's arguably the most sane.

Personally, I don't think that visualization is the sort of thing Dorota would teach Blair; that sounds like a lesson from Harold or Eleanor.

Little spelling mistake here (Cache should be catch): She couldn't deny that part of the cache of hearing Chuck Bass say the three words, eight letters to her was the fact that he'd never once said them to a woman before her, and that he likely never would again.

Chuck's dream is super-saddening, so it's a good thing that the whole "have fun with the freezing water and lack of electricity!" thing happens right after to lighten things up.

Also, still love mentions of Chuck and Blair's leadership capabilities.

/ramble.
BassKingdom chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
No surprise that Chuck sexy talks in his sleep. I liked his version of the Tuscany dream even though it was less romantic than Blair’s. It was wonderful to read that they have almost identical dreams. But the man is hard as a rock, (no, I’m not talking about his nether regions) even asleep he’s still afraid to say the words to Blair. Hopefully the awareness that he might lose her forever will give him the courage he needs.

I should feel sorry for Nate, from Vanessa to Jenny, that can’t possibly be classified as a trade up. Please feel free to make more ratty hair comments about the Brooklynites. Those make me happy. :)
CBBW3words8letters chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Can't wait for more, great chapter btw :) I hope C can confess his feelings sooner rather than later or B is going to push him away for good, though I do think they belong together :D

update soon )
tvrox12 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Great chapter!

Chuck and Blair! King and Queen! I love all their power ;)

I so wished he'd be able to say the three words!

And I wonder what's gonna happen with Vannessa... Cause as much as I hate Jenny I hate Vanessa too

Update Soon!
Itconsumesme chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Loved this chapter with all of them sleeping in one room. I kind of don't want Blair to get rid of Vanessa because well Jenny sucks. And even if I don't like Vanesse she's always better than Jenny. But hey it's your story so do however you please.

But so far I'm very satisfied with the Chuck and Blair story. I love it. I just wish Chuck would finally say it.

Please update soon. xD
karensmith chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Loved the chapter! Chuck having the same dream and his realizing that each moment he lets go by that Blair is moving away from believing he'll say it and further from him. Also really liked the Jenny/Blair scene. I hate that they now ruined their psedo-friendship forever on the show.
TriGemini chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Great chapter!

So Blair admitted to Jenny, that she'll help her with Nate; that's interesting. Question though, how will B & C, do away with Vanessa? After all, it sounds like it would take something really major to break-up N & V.

Curious, as to what you'll come up with.

Also, I liked the Tuscany dream, you gave Chuck; at least, he's realized to some degree that if he doesn't muster up the courage to tell Blair, he loves her soon, she just might decide he's not worth it. Therefore, the sooner Chuck can get it together-the soonest things between himself and Blair, will get better.

So, here's looking forward to more. Until then.
QueenBee10 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
loved it
comewhatmay.x chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
B scheming with J (sort of) to break up NV? love. Oh, I just adore reading this fic-especially after reading a particularly angsty story. The lighthearted fluff is so welcome right now.

Fab update as always, and I can't wait to see D, N, and C trying to fix the generator. That should be..interesting? Hehe. Oh, and I sorta love the giant sleepover-y ness of the morning after and the complaining. What can I say? I love the NJBC..even with the addition of some..others.:P
callmebluetoo chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I just read this whole story and it's fantastic-realistic characterization with a big dose of B/C romance. Love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
somebetterwords chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Love. This is so much better for my heart than what actually happened on the show. Vanessa's so much more likable than Jenny in this story— it helps that she didn't sleep with Chuck in this universe— can we just have Little J die from hypothermia or run away to the woods or something, Nate's little Betty/Veronica problem would be solved! Kidding, kidding, they need her in the dynamic, I'm sure. Eric is Eric (he's an adjective meaning spectacular and awesome in my head), Dan is so very Dan-like (I think everyone knows the meaning of that one), the Nate/Chuck comparisons are superb— really, why would a QUEEN ever go after a knight? That's a total clash of the classes, queens are just too much for a poor little Vassal to handle. And I absolutely adore (love love love love love) seeing Blair and Chuck boss everyone around, it's in their blood. I kinda want this to turn into a "let's see the outstanding eight roughing it!" story, and finding out Nate's competent and something and spent some time camping with the Vanderbilt clan, then Vanessa and Jenny could fall even harder, while Dan continues being a city-slicker to hilarious degrees. That'll just be the story in my head, though. :)

Keep up the good work!

PS: If this is rambling and incoherent, I apologize, I'm kinda Codeine-high (wisdom teeth extraction FTW)
BlackKeys09 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Ah poor Blair. She's gone through a surprising amount considering she's a new york socialite. I always feel so bad for her when Chuck is involved, and she ends up getting hurt. Not that Chuck doesn't get hurt too obviously, during the episodes he's always the one that makes me cry. Ooh I love the show.

sorry! went off on a little tangent there.

But! great chapter. You write Chuck and Blair so well. This is the only GG story I read, and I only started reading it because I have you on author alert for your twilight stories. But this story is pretty amazing so far. Very realistic.
BassKingdom chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
It’s wonderful that things have turned hotter between CB now that the electricity is gone. Another excuse for seeking warmth in each other’s arms. Chuck is such a coward, but I love him.

Great job on the character of Vanessa. No difference from the one on the show. My fingers are itching to choke her to death. Are you sure no one dies in this story? :D

I won’t say anything against Nate just because he is Chuck’s friend and his cluelessness is actually quite funny in your story. On the show he is just blah. Okay, I ended up talking crap about him.

Thanks for the update! :)
CBBW3words8letters chapter 7 . 7/25/2010