Reviews for everything of your existance
renamon368 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
have read this story twice it i really good will you message me when you add another chapter
Mary chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I really like this one you should definitely continue with it, and I hope you have her fully regain her memories soon. This story doesn't sound as riske as a lot of your other stories.
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE update this! I can't wait to see what happens when everyone finds out she's Naruto!
jazica chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
yeah i know its a kashi fic but i just love shikamaru 3
The Lone Rurouni chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Another very good and interesting story of yours. Are you planning on updating this one sometime?
Mirrorsdeath17 chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Tension you should update
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
kisa chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
i hope kashi doesn't kill shika and that shika doesn't do anything too stupid. i hope you update this soon so i can find out whether or not naru gets her memories back and how the hell kyuubi managed to revive naru and change him into a her.
kisa chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
bwahahahahahaha! shikamaru is totally screwed!
yukinari chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
this story has caught my interest. i wanna find out what will kakashi do to shika since he just took naru away. please update as soon as possible and let me know...
Seras16 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Oh come on you need to post the next chapter. This fic is great! I need to know what the reactions will be and what kakashi is going to do to shika. Please post the next chapter. :-)
schnookums chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Lol, Shikamaru's reaction was priceless. I can't wait till Naru gets her memories back and after the shock, has a good laugh over the reactions here.
SarahNThatcher chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Hello. I know that you've really been into your Biker Mice from Mars fics, but can toplease update a few of

/Naru fics. I absolutely love your story lines and the way that you write.
Tempest S chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
'She had the same angelically beautiful face. The same soft blond hair. Similar delicate build. The same eyes. And his mind had spun with so many unanswered questions.' I thought her hair was now strawberry blond and her eyes violet?