Reviews for Never Sought the Wiser to Touch the Ground Again
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow! That was amazing! Very well written, and I only wished it was longer. You made me crave more, good job!
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
How can someone who writes B/A so beautifully (and captures the dark intensity and passion of B/Aus for that matter...) ship Spuffy? It's a tragedy.

Buy in all seriousness, this was really amazing, as are all of your other B/A fics. Write some more? Please?
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
awsome story...i think Angel shoud keep his words and go see her :)
Kithryn chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great story! I really respect the fact that you are a spuffy fan and still wrote such an amazing story. Personally I like both ships myself :)
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm a bit surprised I actually missed when this fic was posted. This was enjoyable, especially concerning the fact that both Buffy and Angel's duties may always entitle them to be alone when battling the forces of evil, and this story showed how difficult that can be.

I really like this.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
good story
chnoelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Really great story! Looking forward to some more from you. :)
Angellufy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
There is no doubt Angel and Buffy will find each other... always.
angel1969 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It is too bad that you are not writing this story into chapters...Why don't you do that? It makes me more interesting in the story...
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"Who'll break up with you?" lol, best line ever! Well done, interesting concept too. I can't helb but think Angel and Buffy proberbly wouldn't of kissed...but you know, no biggie. Still great. Are you going to do more in this AU world? I would like to see something extra? Maybe Angel going to Sunnydale or something?