Reviews for Quisling
becauseambatman1 chapter 8 . 8/28
OH nooooooes! You haven't updated in years, le gasp ! I hope you pick this up again, its so good!
becauseambatman1 chapter 2 . 8/28
A little romance there I see! -
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 8/28
I really hope you are still continuing this! Holy shit its good! In light of the situation, of being in war times- her being incarcerated would give more of an excuse for her to go than if she was being useful. Brilliant. :D
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 8 . 7/12
Wow...wished Pein was there. He would have made Itachi his number one priest at once. Heh...preaching about pain...lol
Mil chapter 8 . 4/30
OH MY GOD...I'm begging you, please update this! I need to know what happens next! They have so much chemistry in this! I'm dying! Literally! I need your update to save me! :-(
Valedicktorian chapter 8 . 3/15
:o!
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 8 . 2/8
Ah you can't leave off there! But that was not what I was expecting it to end. I really like the interaction between these two. I enjoy your writing and where this story is headed. I can't wait for the next update. Maybe another M rated chapter hmmm ;)
ninja615 chapter 8 . 1/17
Yes. What a good place to stop... FOREVER!
LightFiction chapter 8 . 1/6
This is SO not the right place to stop... For a few years, damn :D
Oh my dear, I actually stumbled upon this fic a few nights ago checking my followed stories.
I have to say sorry for not writing a review before. However, I have to say I remember reading this story some time ago and I still keep hoping for an update. It's such a waste to leave it hanging.
However, I'm not going to pressure you into updating, I'm just glad that you seem fine (I mean you are alive as you keep updating expedient :D).
I'm grateful for sharing this piece of the story with us.
Take care ;)
Pikas chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I like this plot! I'll keep an eye on this fic.
And, really great to just stop it there lmao
AwaitTheRise chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
"Do you think it is possible for a person to split his soul in such a manner? Into seven parts?" I burst out laughing when I read this, thinking of Voldemort...
Wordcaster chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
What the-? It's only the right place to stop if you meant to continue it! Oh man, you have one creatively evil sense of humor. I mean, a cliffie is meant to leave you hanging, but a sex cliffie?! Tease!
I'm gonna mark this one, just in case you return to it and finish that scene at least.
lithium-therapy chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is just too cruel of you to stop. Very good storyline, amazing writing style. I sincerely hope you did not abandon this fic. Please update soon! Pretty please?
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
That was not the right time to stop! We want more of this itasaku goodness and olase give it to us! Update soon please your readers are waiting!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 10/22/2013