Reviews for Quisling
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 8 . 2/8
Ah you can't leave off there! But that was not what I was expecting it to end. I really like the interaction between these two. I enjoy your writing and where this story is headed. I can't wait for the next update. Maybe another M rated chapter hmmm ;)
ninja615 chapter 8 . 1/17
Yes. What a good place to stop... FOREVER!
LightFiction chapter 8 . 1/6
This is SO not the right place to stop... For a few years, damn :D
Oh my dear, I actually stumbled upon this fic a few nights ago checking my followed stories.
I have to say sorry for not writing a review before. However, I have to say I remember reading this story some time ago and I still keep hoping for an update. It's such a waste to leave it hanging.
However, I'm not going to pressure you into updating, I'm just glad that you seem fine (I mean you are alive as you keep updating expedient :D).
I'm grateful for sharing this piece of the story with us.
Take care ;)
Pikas chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I like this plot! I'll keep an eye on this fic.
And, really great to just stop it there lmao
AwaitTheRise chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
"Do you think it is possible for a person to split his soul in such a manner? Into seven parts?" I burst out laughing when I read this, thinking of Voldemort...
Wordcaster chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
What the-? It's only the right place to stop if you meant to continue it! Oh man, you have one creatively evil sense of humor. I mean, a cliffie is meant to leave you hanging, but a sex cliffie?! Tease!
I'm gonna mark this one, just in case you return to it and finish that scene at least.
lithium-therapy chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is just too cruel of you to stop. Very good storyline, amazing writing style. I sincerely hope you did not abandon this fic. Please update soon! Pretty please?
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
That was not the right time to stop! We want more of this itasaku goodness and olase give it to us! Update soon please your readers are waiting!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
interesting
Roozu Doll chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Awful place to stop, lol. Anyways this story is great so far. I love your writing and your portrayal of Itachi and Sakura together. I don't have any critism at all. I just hope you update soon! :)
Edwardlover chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Please please tell me you're going to update soon! I'm in love with this story!

Leslie
Otakugal chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
No, no! noooooo! that was so NOT the right place to stop!
mooooore please!
young kagome chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Sheesh what a terrible person you are! Leaving it like this and not updating for more than a year! It's a really good story, please update!
AnjuHime chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This is one of the best fanfics that I've ever read! This is just so aweosme! 3
I loved the flower aprt with Itachi... so damn cute...
I really want to read the next chapter! :D
lady madland chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Oh. my. god. This was...
Do you know that feeling when you read something disturbing enough, and yet your insides tingle in a pleasant way? That's exactly how I felt when I finished reading your story. It started sweet and now I'm like "what the fu—". Perhaps I'm really dumb, because I don't even get Itachi anymore. Care to explain his actions in this chapter? I'd like to understand the hell he's doing to Sakura from now on.
Please, update soon! Your story is really amazing, darling, and I can't wait to read more of it! The suspense category is very right, by the way :)
With all the love in the world,
lady