Reviews for Accountability
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I cant believe you havent finished this! Please finish this, im crying!
LillyHalliwell chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Hope this is actually on hiatus and will be continued, too much tension left between everyone, and I can't imagine Tony taking their relationship remotely well.
LillyHalliwell chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I'm trying to understand what exactly the point of this story is. Don't get me wrong it written well enough but in the end it serves no purpose and it leaves you felling flat.
ChickenLove33 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Loved it!
Arihimew chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Oh god! Please continue this! You're not seriously planning to end the story with Pepper and Happy (sort of) together like this right? I thought it' supposed to be Pepperony! *sobs*
IronJen92 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Cannot describe my heartache and disappointment when I got to the end of this and realised there was no sequel or extra chapters?! How could you leave it there?! You're killing me!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
This story although good seems like you left it half finished.
Sylarfan chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
HI, it's me again. So, I really liked this story until this last chapter. I don't have an issue with where you were going with it, I just hate that it ended. But, I enjoyed it anyway.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Hate to sound like an ass, but what was the point of this story? I mean it's clearly evident by the way that you write her that she's in love with Tony and unless Happy is a complete moron why would he ask someone out that he knows his boss is interested in.
iloveebfanfics chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
ahh it doesnt feel complete! lols i feel like a lot of your stories dont seem complete even tho its marked complete. they just sort of taper off and end abruptly, not even an open-ending of sorts...i'm curious to know as to why you end your stories this way. i would really like complete endings to your stories, haha :P
Civilized Monster chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Oh man, I really hope this story continues! - Wait, but it's listed as 'complete' ... ?
Sofie stark chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I don't know if this was supposed to be an end but please continue. Beautiful beautiful story but it must have a happy ending or ill be horribly sad:( I guess it's happy for happy but pepper and Tony must be together. They must be.
Arihimew chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
SaraBahama chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Well done -excellent pacing, believable plot, and beautiful characterizations. A slow, dull ache in my chest at the ending -moving on to next story in hopes of resolution.