Reviews for Poptart Filling
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'm so glad you wrote a follow up to this and that they finally got to have sex! It was perfect and hot and sexy and amazing. I loved it!
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Bwahahahhaaha! Much funnier, cuter, happier sequel. :] I'd like to try those poptarts, haven't seen them before. xD Kendall has funny eyebrows... Lol, forgot to mention that before. xD
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh God I loved it! This was just plain hot. I loved this last line:

Kelly, on the other hand, never could wrap her head around how the filling from the blueberry muffin poptart she was eating in the car the other day got all over both the passenger and driver's seat. And the cup holders.

God, it was wonderful. Kogan is just adorably hot.
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"-since Jesus didn't appear to be a rapist (though truthfully you could never know)."

Best line ever! Gonna use it when I visit a church; whenever I do.

xD Other than pointing that out-*drools*
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
again, read this a while back.

incredibly hot. i think reading it a second time was a good choice for me. made me see things i didnt before. haha!

incredibly HOT!

blueberry muffine poptart? hm...don't think iv ever had those...not a blueberry muffin fan...but haha that reference is hilarious!
rumbleroar846 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
From the dry humor to the Jesus to Logan just being like "Just fuck me already.", WOW.

YOU are Jesus, my friend.

And I thought the FIRST part rocked! This one just...UGH.
GoingCrazy568 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
haha i love the little "No buts, or nothings going in yours." Thing :)
accioLorna chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
HAHAHA poor Kelly(:

this was ah-mazing! like Gustavo seem to think he is...xD
HelenOH chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was hot awesomeness.
scribe-o-the-stars chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I. LOVE. IT! That was awsome! So hot! Thank you soooo much! Ima be posting my first story soon, and it's goin out for you!
Kathrynew30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
lkajdflahfahfdj. My brain exploded from all the hotness.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OMG I'M STILL LAUGHING LOLOLOL

IT'S LIKE YOU SCREAMED IT AT ME AND IT WAS ALL ITALICIZED AND EVERYTHING OOMMMGGGGGGG

LOL

Like okay I'm just reading and it's all NOT EVEN CLOSE and I'm like "OMG LOLOLOLOLOL" FOR LIKE A MINUTE I SWEAR YOU'RE AMAZING

TOUCHE, MY FRIEND, TOUCHE.

If only Brandon knew what we were using his inside jokes for.

ANYWAY this is like omgggg I love your Big Time Rush fics even though this is only you second (as far as I know) and I have to hurry because the stupid computer is gonna log me out in four minutes death death death but oh man I totally spazzed when I saw this and omg blueberry muffing poptarts those things are still nasty and Kelly's stupid but I still like her lol.

Man, you friggin' SCREAMED that at me, I was ready to die laughing. You're amazing. ;3;