Reviews for Ripping the Ripper
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 2/27
Good story. Glad someone else has seen this classic movie!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great! I love that you have so many different and creative one-shots to read. More for me! :)
stuckdeisel72 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
you do a great crazy person steen.
Aberrance chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awesome! For school or not, it's great you've shared this with everyone else. Dr. Stranglove, or it's longer and more proper name...is an incredible movie. I've only seen it because my Dad made me see it a couple years ago, but I'm so glad he did, and I'm glad for this story!
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey, I was just cruising the Movies section, & what should I find in the DS category, in addition to the 10 fanfics I've written? This wonderful piece of craftsmanship, that's what! _ (Now, I know the "Dr. Strangelove" fandom's just starting to get bigger!)

What can I say? I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from start to finish; it truly gave us an insight into Ripper's character, precisely as you intended to do, & I have to comment you for your brilliant efforts. :D Simply put, this fanfic is awesome, & I hope to read more like it from you in the future! _ Keep up the good work!

Much love,

A prolific DS fan (& fanfic-writer)

P.S.: You may enjoy reading my own story about Ripper, "Loss Of Essence", along with my other DS fanfics. If you choose to read them, feel free to review them, as well; I'd love to hear your thoughts. :-)