Reviews for Stay With Me
Alice-JasperHale chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hi,

I haven't been on the NCIS Tiva pages to read in a while and I pulled up your story Regret thought it was great and saw that you had started a sequel, I think these two story are wonderful and think that you should continue with the Stay With Me story.
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
love it! great story! update soon! can't wait!
omiandcompany chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awesome story! It is a great continuation of Regret. I totally think it is worth continuing so please don't let it stop hear! Keep up the good work and never dought Tiva!
Seosh chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was really sweet, can't wait to see what you do with this :D
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awe how adorable! Can't wait for mroe
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great start! I love seeing Tony that way!
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I like it. It could go somewhere, but it could stay a one-shot. Your choice.
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was AWESOME!
bubble.gum.green chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Lol, i was too lazy to log in ok! love it tones! LOL I READ IT BEFORE U EVEN PUT IT UP LOL! cant wait to read more and yea! your writing is soooooooooooooooooooooo better hun! update soon! i also wanna read before u put it up again to be your second beta for this story! bye bye bec! cya at school tomoz! LOL AND :) 3
probationarysidekick chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awwww I love you too !

And I am loving this story :D

Heaps, heaps good.

OMG I am so excited tomorrow I can watch Rule 51 !

My friends coming over and we're gonna full make popcorn and everything.

But our mums just talked and said unless we both finish an assignment we have due she can't come D: D: D:

Meh anyways, loving it, continue please(:
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
its a really great beginning to the story :) i cant wait to see where you take this... the regrets he had before from the things he never told her might just be the things he shares with her when shes having those bad nights, to get her through them... maybe not share all of them at once, just a few at a time, elaborate on them, share with her from his heart... maybe let her know what kind of hell he was in while she was in her own hell with saleem