Reviews for Dangerous Artifacts
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
(note to self (after reading this): never trust magic objects, not touch anything with unknown source, not look into mirrors for too long)

Rather creepy story indeed. And quite suspenseful. Kept me on my toes till the very end. Great job:)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That reptile hand thing made me remember something similiar from Harry Potter book when Harry accidentally appeared in that dark magic shop on Diagonalley's side street.

Understandable. Not only that hand but shop as well gives me creeps. Can only imagine the creep level in reality...
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
This story was something as I said before something I usually dont read,but in this case I am sure glad I did.

Yes it was kinda strange with strange happenings but all in all.I really enjoyed it.

It made me dream weird dreams though last night,LOL but it's ok.

JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
I'm so happy to see that they finally got him out of there.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I hope Peter Burke comes in soon.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I'm happy Peter has Mozzie to help him find the Neal from Saturday so they can get the real Neal out of the situation he is in.

JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I'm glad June decided to talk to El,about this.

I just wonmder what happens next.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
June,should really tell the Burke's what is going on.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I'm interested in this story.I just wonder what happens next.

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I usually dont read these kind of stories but since I started this one.I just have to tell you I want to read more of this story.

Sparky Dorian chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
*giggle* Awesome last chapter! The image of the two of them sleeping in the living room, then Neal hugging June and talking to Mozzie was so cute!
Doyle0915 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Reminds me of the mirror in Warehouse 13.

Poor Neal. That would be horrible.

Eeek just the thought of an evil Neal is creepy.
Ursula4x chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
That was wonderful. I really like the plot in this story. It is both amusing and frightening.
Trinaluv33 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Awesome! I love this story soooo much!
Sparky Dorian chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
*sigh* Phew! They're okay!