Reviews for 52 Things You Don't Know About Bill Compton
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i love these lists, they are awesome
catliketread chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
love this! especially 27. Falls under the category of mineral when playing 20 questions- i don't know why it was so hilarious, but it was.
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love you lists they are halerious i especially like erics one

Thanks for writting ;)
Superwholockedin221b chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I laughed hysterically through this! Love it, and plan to go read the rest of them now! :)
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Bill as the flying monkey minion...rotflmao
Alexis.Anne.733455 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I'm very sad that you are officially done with these lists.

Wanna know why? Well of course you do(:

It's because I laughed on literally every single one that you did.

PS- I like Eric(:
MoonStoneFairy89 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
LOL all good points. I've yet to see an icon with only Bill and HBIC in the same frame haha
Nelarun chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hehehehehehehehehe. Very funny!

Nela
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love this list too! Especially that he likes how the Twilight vampires sparkle. I disagree with that he watches Passions, because Spike on BtVS watches Passions, and I equate Spike with Eric, and Angel with Bill...

Thanks for these lists, they've been awesome.
carlisle-my man chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hahahahahaaha! LOOOL that was sooo good! I rolled on the floor from laughing. While reading the list, I really got the impression like Eric was doing it! God...can't stop laughing *chuckles*
giveitup chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really think you should consider giving up writing. Most of your grammar is horrendous. You seem to have a problem with gay people or you seem to think it is ok to use gay as a derogatory term. You aren't funny, nor are you original. Take some time and use a spellcheck if you insist on writing. All of your lists are lame. You had a good idea but kind of ruined it with bad spelling and grammar and just being plain old ignorant.
ToonMum chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Don't you just LOVE sacrificial bill! -all in good and innocent fun of course. *snickers*
Chloelilybet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm writing you a little something something, I think you'll quite like it, I might even find a way to get some lemons in there, I'll email you when it's done ;D
Shebella chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMG! I loved all of you lists, but this one had me lmao! Hate, that your lists are over, wish there were more coming!