Reviews for Understanding Two Worlds
Moon Freak chapter 1 . 2/27
Also, in my review, when there was an empty space, it was supposed to say , but for some reason the word keeps disappearing. I don't know why...
Moon Freak chapter 1 . 2/27
Hey, I don't know if your still active on , but I just want to let you know if you're reading this, that I love the first part to this story! It was sweet, but also very sad at the end. I was like, nooooo, when Nate turned into sea foam. It was so sad :(

But when I saw that there was a sequel, I got so excited, I almost fell out of my bed! (I like to read fanfiction laying down in the bed... I dunno why, I'm a weird person...) I know it's been at least 6 or 7 years, but I really hope you make more chapters! Your stories are really creative and beautiful, and I am quite sad that this is discontinued. (Even though you haven't labeled it as such.) if you ever find yourself back on , please come back to this story and update, for your readers' sake! And mine!

I don't mean to pressure you, especially if you're having a hard time in your life, or you're just in a creative rut, but I really hope you find the inspiration and motivation to continue this story.

Thank you for your marvelous fan-fictions, and farewell for now!

- Moon Freak
V chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
WHAT! MORE MORE MORE! e-e i like it, I almost died laughing in the other one
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hm... I failed to notice what Light-kun has said also. Whoops ' Sorry...
Daughterof eternity 97 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
More!
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Saber Amane chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Yay! Sequel! I just read Along the Seafloor and I was sooo shocked at Mello's answer, where's the yaoi romance that comes at the happy ending?

But yay, you continued!~ I can breathe now. XD

-Too Lazy to Log in-
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
YESSSSSSSSS! As soon as I saw 'Sequel to 'Along the Sea Floor'' I clicked on it.

And I laughed when they became mermen, the thought is just so entertaining, Matt and Mello as mermen!

I loved it.

Keep writing,

Italy
FluffDucklings chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Gah! I feel so horrible for not paying attention to Kira!

I love this first chapter! (You got the idea from the second movie, no?)

I can't wait for the next chapter~!
PaperMasque chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Yay a sequel!

I nearly was about to attack you with a L plushie because you left the previous with so many loose ends. Then I look at my inbox and I see this. Great begining. :D