Reviews for Hidden Moments
etakkate chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oooooh, goodie! I have stumbled onto a goldmine! That of Eternal Destiny 304! I just caught up with two of your other stories and discovered you have more! You're an excellent writer and, after watching the final episode again, I would have to conclude that there is a missing scene. There are too many things pointing in that direction. If it's dissimilar to what you have written here - I will be surprised!
Hannah Taylor1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Absolutely lovely. So tender. So totally in character. The ending brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is only the second post-finale fic i've read so far, but i'm loving the sh#! out of them!haha

I loved the whole balcony scene. And i loved that you shared this with us. Thanks for posting.
makd chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
nice f-i-t-b fic.

You've got the voices of all the characters down pat.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ahh, gorgeous. So much better than the real thing :D
SmilingSarahJean chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I cried - and I didn't even cry during the finale. I've read the forums and seen the theories about the medallion, but this made it real to me.

I know we missed the real goodbye. I'm hoping that we will see it this fall and that it will be on par with this.

Now... for a tissue and a second read!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is fabulous. Amazing.

I wish they would have had him give her a medal to keep while away.
bonetrek chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Cute little story!
cantdenytruelove chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved this so much! So beautifully written! How I wished this happened and we got to see it!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
holy cow!

I couldn't stop crying, that was amazing.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Absolutely loved it! Wish this had happened! Amazing!
VirginiaTin chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Amazing job. It's very well written and characters are described perfectly well. It's sweet but not too much. Love it :)
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Beautiful! Really, really great. *adding to favorites* If I wasn't at work - on my break - I would probably have teared up. So many emotions! I see the potential of a sequel here ;) just saying! :P
SweetsGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow, this was great! I always felt that B/B probably had a separate goodbye before he left for the base. Please consider a second chapter with the reunion!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
VERY nice ...I'm hoping we find out this happened in season six.

Very in character for Booth!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »