Reviews for Hidden Moments
BelieveForLife chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
In my mind, this is exactly how their real goodbye went. You put what I imagined into words. Thank you :)
bones35 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was excellent. Well written and a pleasure to read.

I'm convinced we'll see somehting like this in the first episode.

Thanks!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Beatiful... perfect... amazing! That was the perfect balm to sooth the post-finale soul. And the more I think about it, the more I'm absolutely positive something similar to this did actually happen. There is no way that little goodbye at the airport was their only goodbye! The way they mentioned their meeting place was as if they had already spoken about it and were just reminding each other. Not to mention the necklace! How many weeks until season 6 begins? :)
Aly chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Beautiful. Truly one of the better takes on this that I've read so far.
DestielMinion chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
O.O

This was a better ending to the season then the actual episode!

I loved it :3
the mirror girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Amazing!

Will you be writing about when they meet again?

pleeeeeeease?
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very sweet story. I really loved it. I know it was a one shot...but what are the chances of getting a little something about their reunion? :)
mergrly3286 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is so much more satisfying than the TV goodbye! Excellent writing.
206 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very awesome! Great job. I would have loved to have seen it.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
ah i really loved this!

"Sorry." He said. "Or, not sorry. Whatever. I just always wanted to try that as a way to shut you up when you're talking crazy."

rosyle chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
She actually wasn't wearing a St. Christopher medal - it was just a tribal pendant, the same tribal pendant which she had worn in The Foot in the Foreclosure.

But this was a great story, nonetheless :)
twinsparadox chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
GUH. I LOVED this story! SO perfect, and so THEM. I hope that really happened- I can totally see it fitting into what we saw, plus it eases my fear that Booth will be returning to DC with a new friend. I much prefer this scenario;) Thanks for warming my heart today! Your writing, rocks!
Staz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Definitely liked it! This is a much more plausible explanation and ending to the 5th season. Wonderful writing! Thank you for sharing!

-Staz.
lrigD chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was completely and utterly awesome! I loved it )
Anony chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
AH! Loved this. I can only hope all summer than something like this actually happened between the scenes we saw. Really, really loved this. :]
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »