Reviews for The Return of Batmunk
Emerson Regan chapter 1 . 2/22
WOW!, two of my favorite things combined.. Batman! and Simonette both in a fan-fiction story, this was cool, continue with chapter 6, as we didn't get to know how it ended with Simon and Jeanette after the film
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Please continue this story.
The3csgirl chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
W.R.I.T.E SOME MORE!Plz plz plz plz,I want to read whats next!XD
SimonetteFan1 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
OMG update sooner need to know what happens I'll die if you don't.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
i love this plz do more
Coolgirl58 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Come on where's the rest?
ChipmunkRaccoon chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I'll certainly be interested in the next chapter. If there ever is one that is.
Iara Valeria chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
please update soon. I need to know what will happen next.
NoahRoanSeville chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
very nice. Though, I probably ruined your story with mine. Sorry. keep on writing! I want to see Batmunkette in action!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Exllcent start here
Simon wanna be chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Well now this is an interesting little chapter. Now his future wife is going to be helping fight crime and clean up their city. I wonder how it will affect their relationship? Will it pull them together or tare them apart? I guess only you will know. Also will it help or hinder Batmunks focus when fighting crime? I mean he would be constantly worried that his future wife might get hurt or killed.
Simon wanna be chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This is an interesting chapter. I mean I would have never guessed that Nikki Nail would turn to the dark side. But alas she has and I don't think she cares. Besides she is Alvin's girl and they always get together. I hope you keep on writing for this story, I really like it and I want to see more detail and more depth. Maybe one of these days you will write a long chapter. At least I hope you keep up the writing of the story.
Rubberducky911 with PossedELMO chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
LOVED IT! AMAZING! I 4got bout batmunkette! YAY! Funnnn update be4 i drive myself insanse looking for updates!
The Chipette Protector chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Nice!

I'm enjoying the story so far!

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Rubberducky911 with PossedELMO chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Yeah we're both having a sleepover right now, she's Mo's in town for a month with her dad. Anyway we both love it! I think you should have Alexandra also be sidekick behind Brice's back and call her something like...Oh Munk Woman (Instead of Cat Woman!) Yeah and have her just lie to Brice so he doesn't know that it's her.