Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Kurochach chapter 5 . 5/10
Aha... Good story, I really want to read what happen next but as it's been 5 years since the last udate and I think it's pointless to wait for an undate BUT if you do update it would make my day !
Thank you for this and well... I'll have to let my imagination think about what would happened next.
Faiithless chapter 5 . 1/25
I was just browsing around and managed to find this hidden gem of a story. Hope you'll consider updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
update damn gooood
Skyfly56 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
nice. You know, I wish all boys were like Hope. Caring about his lover and almost taking his life for her. Unlike my ex... he just stands there on his iphone while im freezing my ass off in the cold when we were dating. ;_; i really wish he was Hope sometimes...
hisaki chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I dont know if you will ever continue this story, but PLEEEEAAASSSEEE continue. Its so interesting and frustrating to not know if there will be some progress between them. I really really love your story, your great writing, i even forgot to breath during the removing metal scene, sooo pleeeaaassseeee update! :T_T:
danielhappyg chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Well, hope you continue with the next chapter soon please...
Robuko100 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OMG Please continue.. this is AWESOME! :D
unknown chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Dude keep continuing! please i need to know more now -_- please! and this is very good!
TT chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is one of the few well-written HopeLight story I've seen here on . I really hope you'll update this in the future.
randomfan chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
please update! i really like this.
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
cute story but you have to update more than a long ass time
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
i agree with your A/N because she is lightnings sister so you know enough about her by her jusy being a Farron
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
No conflict No conflict
Ulta chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
That last chapter... ;o;

Amazing story so far! I love how IC the characters are. And loving the HopeRai too. 3 Keep it up and I hope you finish!
laura paterson chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
when is the next chapter gonna be uploaded mate? this looks like a really good fanfic!