Reviews for Bodies of Water
somersault-j chapter 29 . 1/2
This was one hell of a sequel. Even more whumpage :D Damn, you really put Dean through the wringer here. And everyone else being so protective of him. Loved it. Loved it very much :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Do "bespectacled man" and the bikers now have twirly mustaches, too?

Why's Sam playing petulance? He's been dealing with Dean's crap his whole life, whys he pulling over and aquiencing to Dean's childish demands? They've got an arm to fix and a Talk coming.
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
These fight scenes were frustrating considering how skilled the Winchesters really are at it. A small bunch of drunken bikers shouldn't have been a problem if they are capable of evading an entire SWAT team in a building completely surrounded by police!

Dean gets in a bar fight with stereotypically armed bikers, is all 'I want a beating', loses, proceeds on trying to get hammered - further showing readers how he wants to lose - knowing the bikers are outside, goes out anyway and sucks at fighting, can't even take on four-five humans, loses again and is all 'thought I could take em'?

Why did Dean want a beating from these people anyway? They were pretty blatant that they wanted gay sex instead of a peep show (which was a weird thing to openly admit, aren't they looking for the killer of teenage boys in this town? These clowns have a reputation and nothing happened to em?), and were practically threatening rape. They weren't just gonna leave after a beating, why did he pursue it? Dean isn't stupid, regardless of fan base opinion, and this is a dumb thing to be doing.
If he didn't want Sam worrying and is trying to convince him that he's "dealing" with it, this is an extremely stupid thing for Dean to be doing and proving he's acting counter to such beliefs.
He knows he's also got a semi stalker! Why is he acting so angsty and irrational in such a situation?! Yes his dad died and hes stressed out about the case (which they stuck to doing even knowing what it's doing to Dean, for whatever reason), but he's being a complete moron right now and it's frustrating!
LesFangirl24601 chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! You write so well! The plot was very interesting and surprising! Love your work!
TeamHarry95 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
I'm a slow reader so alas, it is now 5 am but your story was totally worth it! I appreciate the fantastic read; I hope you never stop writing. (And I'm sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers go out to you and George's family xo)
TeamHarry95 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Such a good Cliffhanger! Get it? 'cause Cliff...and the suspense...I promise I'm funnier in real life. Excellent few chapters :)
TeamHarry95 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Love it so far! Your characterization of Sam and Dean is spot-on. I might just have to read the whole thing tonight (and it's already 2:30 am where I live haha)
DanishGirl chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
Great great stories! I really enjoyed reading them :) Thank you!
kara.eve chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
so much action
My eyes could not move fast enough. I'm very excited about the next chapter.
PsychoPicasso chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Loved it! :D
Cpt Mal chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Excellent story and beautifully written..thanks for sharing :)
Delena4Nian50 chapter 29 . 7/4/2012
wait, what chapter did he have sex with that woman in? i vaguely remember that part. Great story though! Love how it ends.
kixtoby chapter 29 . 6/29/2011
i can't believe it is the end! :(

This was such an amazing story...really good.

I cannot wait to read your next story.

I really have to say you have become one of my favorite authors on ff. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. :)
laily.spenstar chapter 29 . 6/17/2011
Omigod this is it! This is the end. I love the ending, with Dean visiting the boy, feeling better and getting on with their lives...such a beautiful story! Well done and I hope you're writing more soon! *hugs & kisses*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 29 . 6/17/2011
Hello! )

Great ending, my dear! 33 I hope to read more of your stories, you are amazing!

Kisses