Reviews for Favors
ElectricFeelMGMT chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
WHAT THE FUCK! Teasing me with the mention of the band that stars in my wet dreams, and NOT having bella an rose go.
Why in all things holy do you not have at least one chapter on the Muse concert, theyre aways fucking insane and hilarious, right on the same level of awesomeness with green day.
im sorry . i had to rant that out, and if i didnt, i would combust, but other than that, good chpter and im looking forward to reading this story

i apologizw for my cussing.

i feel a blanket of shame on me. :'( but it was really a good chpter!
Twilight-5-ever chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
Awesome! I only flicked through to this coz there was nothing else to read but this has got to be one of my fav fics! Good job!
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hi
Emily chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I LOVE this story. Normally I like stories with the plot that Stephanie Meyer made what with the vampires and the Cullen's as siblings and everything but this is really REALLY good. Was Edward one of the gang? Is that the 'incident'?
PS. Its should have. Not should of teeheehee
Ginnyweasleycull chapter 35 . 1/21/2013
Plz update! Oh ps I cried during the whole last part of the chappy! Sooooo good! ;)
Ginweaskeycullen chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Ahhhh! I just died inside... For real... You killed me. :( I am now dead so I can't type.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
You are very talented! Very very very! :) brownie pwease? Lol!
nessa01 chapter 35 . 12/2/2012
oh thank god for that!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
RandyWriter chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
You know I adore your story! Can't get enough! Poor Edward has seemed more than confused...LOL! I mean...wow...the boy wants her, but is so nervous! Loved how Charlie's ...er...friend's...red bra shows up, LOL! HAD me ROLLING! Now...that Edward finally got that push to see that he can't be without Bella..via Emmett...lol! Loved how Edward finally takes Bella for a ride, and how he lets her sit on his precious car (big deal to guys)! How Bella asks a very intimate question, and how Edward answers it...swooooon...the little kisses...the beautiful words...and then the big kiss! Damn woman! Overheated here, lol! Adored it! xoxoxo
HollyShannenForever chapter 35 . 11/27/2012
How nice! Haha about Charlie and Sue's bra and Rosalie/Emmett being bad!
Butterflyangel2193 chapter 35 . 11/27/2012
Aaaw,, this is one great story! I regret that I only found and read this now. Anyway, I will be looking forward for your next chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
inmyeyes19 chapter 35 . 11/26/2012
That was beautiful! I love it amazing chapter as always.
SiaChia69 chapter 35 . 11/26/2012
This was a great chapter Ozy! So glad they are back together again! So excited for what's next!
A twilight wish chapter 35 . 11/26/2012