Reviews for Edge
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Very good story.
ccase13 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
I loved yout amazing AU. I would like to read more in it, it's not quite over yet.

At least Dean got longer with Ben and Lisa. Poor Lisa never seemed to really see Dean at all, just a very handsome guy. She was very strange to me not to set Dean to hunt the evil hunters who killed ben.
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
Oh my gosh! What an awesome story! I laughed, I cried, I got angry for the characters, you name it! It has been an amazing journey through the saga of Sam and Dean. There were parts of the story that just resonated through my soul...like when you wrote about the story of the soul that was split, just like grain of sand. Two parts of a whole, that could not exist without the other. Sam and Dean had a destiny to be together, nothing else. Nothing could hold them from each other, or separate them for very long. I loved the way you kept reiterating that fact. I am sorry it is over. I shall reread this story many times.

I don't know if you have plans to write a sequel, but I think it would be awesome if you did. After all, Cas still needs to find his grace, the dragons need to help and then find a new home, and Sam and Dean need to start their Archangel Institute. Many stories are left to tell, if you can find it in you. ;D
CeCe Away chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
Huge saga and I'm happy with the way it ended and the choices they made even though I feel so bad for Lisa.
Liz Roman chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
(continued from my Chapter 11 review-ran out of room-oops)

Your characterizations are excellent, especially Sam/Mason. I like the fact that, although his personality is altered, Sam still seems like Sam. The way you have portrayed him is totally plausible and very tragic, and I hope that he will be able to heal eventually. I also like the quips between him and Dean and like the fact that they are still brothers, even though Sam can't remember their past.

Camila is also likable. I wasn't sure about her at first because it seemed like she and Sam didn't like each other, but I'm glad to see that she actually does care about Sam very much. I'm glad that you've introduced a strong, competent woman into the story.

Overall, your imagination and story-telling abilities are amazing, and I only have one criticism. I sometimes have a hard time following the action, figuring out exactly where they are sometimes or whose point of view I'm in, but that could also be because I'm kind of slow, and I have a lot of outside distractions whenever I have a chance to read!

Keep up the great work. It's a fascinating story! -Liz
Liz Roman chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Hi there! Here's my long-overdue review.

Let me say that the moments where Dean is mourning Sam, especially in the first chapter, were very poignant and moving. I absolutely felt his grief, which brings me to another point.

You have a very vivid way with words. You are like an artist painting on a bright canvas, and I can picture every scene and emotion. This is something I lack in my own writing (which is more like trying to look at something through a smoky pane of glass), so I really appreciate your ability to do this.

You have a wonderfully deep insight into the nuances of Dean and Sam's relationship, and I REALLY like the fact that you are giving Sam his due. It seems to me that the show glosses over the fact that Sam is a good man, willing to literally burn in hell, and gets no respect in return. I get so tired of Dean always being the favorite (as in both Bobby's and Castiel's). Don't get me wrong, I love Dean, but I just wish Sammy got some love, too. What did he ever do to deserve the horrible destiny that was decided for him?

(To be continued)
Twinchester Angel chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
I found myself welling up with tears a few times during this chapter. Mostly because this is the end. I can't tell you how much I'm gonna miss this story. I just adore it and I love love love the way you write messed up Sammy and the way Dean is with him. No pressure but I'd love to read a follow up with the school...*hint hint* Well, whatever it is you decide to write, I'm gonna be right there cuz this story was truly amazing. Professionally written, twists, turns, well thought out plot, detailed, descriptive, in character, and on-the-edge-of-my-seat compelling. I will never listen to Nothing Else Matters without thinking about this story. And I will forever remember that all good things begin on Thursdays. I want you to pat yourself on the back for this one, you really did a magnificent job. Thanks soooo much! *hugs*
Schildkroete chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
I have no words for how much I love this story. Everything about it is perfect: the OCs, Sam and Dean's realtionship, the fact that Sam came back for Dean and that nothing is okay in the end, but it's enough as long as they are together.

You did an amazing job!
dulcinea54 chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
Thanks for telling this great story.
WinchesterPrincess chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
OH NO, it's over? I mean, I guess it makes sense, but darn. I love this story! So twisted and mind bending and all kinds of Hell crazy awesome. I squeed when Marco came back (YAY!) and hurt for Dean with Ben and Lisa. And of course poor messed up Sammy. But at least everyone who matters was together at the end. Thanks for such a great read! Maybe there should be a sequel where they help the dragons hunt for Castiel's grace ;)
casammy chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
good god, her story has impacted me, made me mourn and suffer like a dog, but it really was awesome, it hurts Kripke has no budget available to carry this

history, congratulations, I'll be reading, then, your other fic, I read it all at once that I could not really leave. CONGRATULATIONS
Always an Angel chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
End? As in The End? But...but...

I guess it does make sense to end it there, but I feel like there is so much more to tell. or I'm just selfish and want more updates of one of the smartest and most creative stories I have ever read.

This was a wonderful story. I loved every second.
Ainaof chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
Such a mix of sadness and happiness, here - both in the story and in me. I'm sad to see this story ending; it's been so much fun reading it! But I love what you've done, and where you've taken the story, how you stretched boundaries, etc. : Great work!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
Very well done. Really enjoyed this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see what he gets up to next!