Reviews for Call The Thunder And Bring The Storm
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This one was sad.
Mrs.Lovett1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Aawwww ); *tear* these were so sad! But well written. I'm going to go check out your other fics, hopefully they aren't all as sad as these two chaps! Lols(:
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
this story was really tugging at my heart strings, which is hard to do. awesome job :D
Bladed Darkness chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
*Wipes eyes discreetly* Totally should not read this while listening to Lea Michele singing 'Take A Bow', just makes it so much more emotional.
writting is love chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
ughhh oh man this T_T
HRZN chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
so good but so sad
angelic tourniquet chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is was very beautiful. I actually had to bite back the tears because I've been there too. This was pretty heart wrenching but so good :) Thanks for sharing this awesome piece.
nickolefox chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Okay this is seriously heartbreaking.

But amazingly well written. Great job!
only-because3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
As much as I love more fluffy stuff from you, you do angst SO well! This was just all kinds of heartbreaking though, prolly shouldn't have read it as soon as I woke up huh? lol But seriously I get where Rachel's coming from and why she's leaving but damn it, Quinn loves her! It makes me so sad that that alone can't save some relationships but that's life ya know? Fantastic job bb!
DementedPanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow. This was beautifully depressing :(.
creeperbeeper chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
sad yet beautiful. i love it the way it is, but i wanting a happy ending. lol. thanks so much for sharing this with us :)