Reviews for You'll Always Have Me
illyara chapter 1 . 3/27
I loved your story.
It's a shame that there are so few stories of this movie, and even less of this couple. I love RicoxDizzy partner. They are so sexy together. I really appreciate you taking time to write such a great story.
Great job.
illyara
the domino killer chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
finally rico gets with the right woman
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Cute fanfic. I didn't like Dizzy dying in the movie, so I'm glad to see stories about her surviving. Thanks! :-)
Richiey chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love this fic. I really wanted Dizzy and Johnny to end up together. Thank you!
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love Dizzy. One of my favourite female fictional characters of all time. Love this story. Just the sort of ending I would write myself.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AHH GOD CRYING HERE. :)
Krookodile553 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
and the directors didnt think to put a situation like this into the movie? damn them then, this is better
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yay...Dizzy Lives. Excellent one-shot and I am so happy that you wrote this.
Dizzy is much better than Carmen. I always wished she had lived. Thanks!
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
deadly one-shot mate always like dizzy way more than Carmen
The Longcoat chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
As delightfully hammy as the Starship Troopers film was meant to be, Dizzy's death was disturbingly impactful for me, particularly at the tender age of 10 when I first saw the movie. This piece was a hell of an uplift for an old sci-fi cynic like myself; well done. I particularly commend you for getting all the little details right, from the proper spelling of "Rasczak" to the name of the orbital station. You did your research!

My one complaint, from a technical perspective, is that you seemed to have a slight aversion to using commas to sequence your thoughts. Breaking things into smaller, rapid-fire chunks lets the readers' minds digest each piece more easily, while run-on sentences leave us processing too much information to keep a good narrative flow. That said, it was far from enough of a problem to kill my interest in the story itself! Well done.
Chiki-b chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG! I can't tell u how happy I am that you wrote this Alt. Ver. I hated that Dizzy died! I love that Johnny and she FINALLY got together! The best Starship Trooper fanfic I've ever read!
J-Marie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was so sweet and great to read! I love Dizzy's character so much that it still hurts to see the part where she dies in the movie. I wish she lived and that her and Johnny ended up together. So thank you for giving us a happy alternate ending. _
Kayryn chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thank you for writing this. I always felt that Dizzy should've survived and that she and Rico should've stayed a couple. I like your version. :)
UlfrMagnusson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Good short fic! When it came to the movie, I liked Dizzy more then Carmen, then again I'm biased I love red-heads! ;)
Xaphyre chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
hi there! just wanted to let you know that I lov this one-shot! when Dizzy die was like being punch in the guts I hate it and I always imagine what could had happened if she lived! thanks to you I now have a good idea :D well, i'm gonna go now! thanks again! bye!

PD: SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES, I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND EVEN SO I'M A TRANSLATORSHIP STUDENT I'M NO NATIVE SPEAKER! SORRY! BYE NOW :D