Reviews for I Will
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was a very sweet story! i liked it a lot! I am a huge Ella fan, and Jerry did pretty well in this drama too. Yup, big like here! :)
Denise530 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OMG I NEVER KNEW THEIR WERE FANFICS FOR DOWN WITH LOVE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE OF THEM!:D33
flinn chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I found this story in the favorites section of another fanfic author, and I found this story intriguing. Heh, going to watch Down With Love now. :D
Terry Cassie chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aw, what a sweet wedding. Good thing you wrote it, because they didn't film that part in the show. LOL! Good job! :)
Win chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I am a big fan of Jerrella. Thanks for the story... a bit short for me :D
wdebo5487 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
DWL Love, yeah, this story was so cute. You should totally write more DWL stories D
Mosmodriea chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
AHHHH I love this! So I was scrolling down the D section laughing at myself but still a teeny bit hopeful, and lo and behold! Down With Love was really here!

And this fic is AWESOME! So in tune with the series, the amazing beautiful brilliant series, I mean who knew Taiwanese dramas were soo brilliant? I'm so glad you did a wedding fic, its so cute, I was smiling wide through reading the whole of this.

PLEASE do more DWL fics, they would more than make my day lol. What about a POV from a romantic episode, or a missing scene.D Hope you can back with more. DWL is amazing!)
naash chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i absolutely love this fic. please do write more fics especially yang duo and ke zhong with zhi hao.
thebestest11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awesome story! i am a down w/ love fan too! XD you got the character's personality down. Hope you write more!
Starlit.Amulet chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
awesome!1 plz write more DWL stories!
Cal chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Please do write more! That was really well written and I love Down With Love, especially the Ping-Guo couple! :)
dbg06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
The story is very cute! I loved it!
downright unlucky chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i think its too expected..try something more imaginative? but i still get high thinking of DWL..hehe.:)
Adegral chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome story! I can already imagine how it happened! Hope there'll be more stories from you! ;-)
jin chapter 1 . 5/30/2010