Reviews for Victimization
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 2/9
I'm demanding an update. Yes, there hasn't been one in 4 years, but a girl can dream, right?
Mhk chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Is that the end?!
MistressLeah chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Simply love it! Fantastic how you leave the end complete but no satisfactory, like, there can't always be a happy ending.
Fire of the lioness chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Oh god. Very realistic situation in that there is no justice for Kurt. But oh my god could you please write a sequel in which the rest of glee finds out and feels horribly guilty for the rest of their lives...or something.
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I wish Will got what he deserved in the end...
8 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Write more please.
matchbookjealousy chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
omg! this was awful! *pulls Kurt close and never lets go*

this was so sad! Will is a massive coward for not turning himself in. if he feels so bad about it (like he claims) he should turn himself in and explain what he thought might've happened.

my poor baby, Kurt, though! *my creys!* DX
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Woah, downer ending. (Which is actually pretty good in this case).

Wow. That was a really good story.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
You write a ridiculously in-character Sue Sylvester. Which is brilliant :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
We need a dramatic "DUN DUN DUUUUN!" You know the sound.

Anyway, maybe I'm sick but I'm really loving this story.
Leah chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Love the story. Hate the end. Seriously worst ending ever. I really loved the rest of the story, though. Please make a sequel?
TheLuna chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I really don't want to say anything bad about this, because the story was pretty good- but the end? It sucked. I mean, I seriously think you should write it again. Because I know why you kinda wrote it like that, but cmon, we were all waiting for schue to find out :/
Taki Raisin chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Worst ending ever. Wtf.
Cheeky Liar chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Love it and I know it says complete but is there a change of there being another chapter?
InsularFLY chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
COP OUT. He so should have told.