Reviews for Revenge is Sweeter
Mirkath chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Hi! Sorry to say but you have so many mistakes like the ones in your notebook. Not meaning to be harsh but its true though I like your stories. No need to tell who I am because you already know that the only person who even bothered to correct your grammar(at school). Well... maybe not only me but you get my point. Hehe...good luck!:)
Sakura -Haruno- Uchiha 10 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Couz update soon I really want to find out what happens next. pweaty pwease with cherries on top. Oh and happy birthday once again.
Gianica Gonzales aka your couz chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Yup there is put lettuce mayonaise tomatoes,pickles and onions then add another slice of bread then viola you have a sandwich a veggie sandwich that is, but I don't like veggies so I don't taste it. XD
Sakura-Haruno-Uchiha 10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aww. I'm so jealous, even you write better than me wahh. But good job though and please update. Please review on my stories too. pretty please with cherries on top. thanks couz.
Sakura -Haruno- Uchiha 10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow great chapter couz. good job keep going. Oh and please review on my stories. Ciao XD.
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Lots of fan like in 1st chapter and i love it, but i think you should work more with Sakuras dialogs, because right know it more looks like trainer/dog relationship (Sasuke - trainer, Sakura - his dog)

And please!, a mean - PLEASE! dont make ItaIno. Only i think this is sick?
nagi15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
hello!your stories cute very...i wish your story is narusaku

i like it..._

love,

ara
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
nice idea, but please, dont make Sasuke use that "annoying" thing too often, like in other stories i saw, its... well, annoying...

Even if i like Itachi much, make him pay for betrayal he made here ;)
xXNinXGalXx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010