Reviews for Milking the Venom
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
excellent work with this piece. i love the relationship between Bill and Beatrix so much :) you also did a nice job including Vernita's character and insight. altogether, this is wonderful.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great job
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow! Great job! I really enjoyed reading this. I loved that you wrote Vernita into this fic, since she appears in a handful of KB fanfics. I loved the moment between Bill and Beatrix. I can totally picture Bill taking advantage of Beatrix in her not-completely-there state to ask such a question. And you had his cunningness in the fic too-he truly is a Snake Charmer. I like how you wrote about assassins not being able to go to the hospital for obvious reasons. I was really wondering if Vernita stabbed Beatrix. Based on the way she called Beatrix a "bitch" it sounded as though she was hostile, but I couldn't tell for sure. Or did Vernita and Beatrix go on an assignment where Bea got injured? I was really wondering about this. Otherwise, it was really great work. This moment between both Kiddo and Bill was really in character, and you described their twisted relationship in an accurate and lovely way. Keep writing!