Reviews for Cockroach Invasion
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was funny. Though most of the mess was road and jasdevi's fault. Cockroaches cause a lot if problems I can agree to though.
KW07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Jasdebi, Tyki and Road are so adorable. I would abandon that house if I were them. Very funny.
mgsab123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
xD cockroaches... wow. i never thought they could cause that much of a problem.
zenophobiaz chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Lol. You did a fabulous job! XD hehehe

I especially love how when everyone sees the bathroom, they just all say it's going to be Road's job. XD lol.

Heehe. I hate cockroahes. They scare me so much.

Lol... I love how they all just fall into the basement... And skin ate a cockroah... YUCK! O_o lol. I sure hope that cockroach wasn't sweet...

Hm... At this part:

[ Skin and Tyki came from behind, and beside them were Tyki, Road and Jasdero, who looked guilty in their faces.]

I think you meant Skin and Lulubell came from behind instead of Skin and Tyki... Because... How can a tyki be standing beside skin and tyki... Lol. :3

thanks so much for your story! I like it tons~ hehe. Feels bad for them at having to clean the house tho. :P
Butcherbird chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
YES. Just... yes. XDD Jaasdero with a pot on his head is an easily imaginable sight.

AND ROAD IS A WALL MURDERER. ROAD, WHAT DID THE WALL EVER DO TO YOU, WHY ARE YOU KILLING IT.

very good~
IndigoLight chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ahh! Its soo cute! I love it! Funny too ahahahahahahahahahaha!

They fell into
p3paula chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awesome... wahahahha

well.. have a great extermination time.. XD XD

ROFLMAO ... XD XD
randomidiotperson chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hahahahahahaha! This was so funny!

5/5 all the way!