Reviews for Dying Love
25travelbabe chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
That is sooo sad! Poor poor Godric.
MiniLover chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Amazing story! This is actually my second time reading this story but the first time I read it I was new to Fanfiction (I know, late to the party. Better late than never.) and I didn't leave a review. I enjoyed this story so much! Such In-depth characters, creative storyline, wonderful dialog and amazing imagery! Glad you took the risk of writing a story which has Sookie in a relationship with both Eric and Godric! I paid off in spades! Very enticing and erotic! Can't wait to read the next stories in this series!
ankoku696 chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
will there be more to the story
iluvfangs chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Love your story completely! Even your lemons! Can't wait to finish this one and move on to the sequel!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Wow a lot went on in that one! Loved it as always!
iluvfangs chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
This chapter was amazing! You have a knack for writing Godric! Then again you write them all wonderfully!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Just found this story...Not sure HOW the heck I missed it. Considering I have been reading fics on True Blood for years. I am so glad I found your stories! They are amazing and you are a very talented writer!
ilovfanfic chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I loved it ! I hâve read it all in one go...i couldńt stop myself.
lorelieD chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
So far I'm loving your story! Fantastic writing.
cela chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
oh, to see and appreciate every single inch of the naked Viking.
loveorpain chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
love it
Titans chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Hey, I love this story. I wasn't a fan of them killing off Godric and am happy with your ideas and story. :)
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can't wait to read some more!
Breathesgirl chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Note to self: NEVER eat or drink when mavrosal writes a scene where she can paint pictures in my head of a heel landing south of the border! lol My computer very nearly wore some of the milk from my cereal! :D

Well done. This isn't my first time reading this story but I think it is my first time reviewing.

I hope your muse comes back sooner or later, or you find the time, since I've been wanting to ready Dying Soul for a long while now.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Finished your story. Liked the dynamics of the story. The trio read as realistic with your writing. You dealt with Godric attempt to meet the sun well. I liked what you did with the plot. Thankyou for the intriguing story.