Reviews for Dying Love
rikartemis2010 chapter 10 . 5/19
I can't help but notice the parallels to the ABVH series. from the scarring loss of a bonded to the French undertones and the concepts of polyarmorous couplings (triplings? lol). don't take this to be bashing! simply an observation that has been growing more striking as your story progresses. in fact, you've taken the elements that I felt were the most beautiful and intruguing in the early part of the story yet regrettably were completely overlooked in the greater scheme of the series. Jean-Claude and Asher's love in all it's emotions and elements have been supplanted into another fandom and set under the microscope. of course, that's assuming that I'm not just drawing conclusions that are not there lol. even without the allusions, your story is breaktaking. the characterizations are some of the best I've read. you've have woven together a story within an otherwise tired and overdone trope and breathed a new yet believable life into it. the plot, while not extravagant, is exciting enough to intrigue yet doesn't take away from the characters. all of which ooze off the page. Im free to delight in Eric's playful passion and godrics mournful intensity. to become friends with Micheal, to be riveted by Isabel's charm, and be wary of the king of Texas. I would be remiss if I didn't commend your talent and am so excited that not only am I not thru with this story but that it apparently has a sequel. I'm not nearly done enjoying your writing! keep up with the good work!
wha
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
I feel that Eric is very disrespectful of Sookie's feelings. He knows she's not the kind of whore who wants to fuck somewhere that other vampires and people will know what she's doing. She's not crass like he is. Godric's way felt far more right.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
The story isn't terrible but I guess I'm not a big fan of the pairings. Don't get me wrong, I do normally love the Eric/Sookie/Godric pairing but I just am not sure I like it in your story. I feel really terrible about Sookie not having a choice and basically being forced into this situation and it's not really something I enjoy reading about. I feel like they, especially Eric, are taking advantage over her and that pisses me off. I guess it would help to have some of the story in their pov but I guess that isn't really your style.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Fuck Eric seriously. I normally like him but for some reason your Eric really pisses me off.
bashfyl chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Love this story. Thanks for sharing it.
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the one shot and the sequel. :D Thank you for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Really enjoyed this story. This chapter was FANTASTIC AND HOT!
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Really enjoyed Sookie's day with Lexie. In fact, I love Lexie's character!
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Great chapter! Love how protective her vampires are over her...as she is towards them. Their relationship is very natural, easy.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
Excellent chapter! Loved Lexie's back story, her connection to Sookie, and Sookie's ancestry, all fascinating. I'm so excited reading this story, it's perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Oh I'm so excited to read about Lexie! I love it when others know who and what Sookie is before Eric, Godric, or even Sookie herself.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
Nothing like an excellently placed lemon in the middle of catastrophe. :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
Speechless...simply perfect! I'm glad Eric immediately abandoned any feelings of jealousy he suddenly held towards Sookie, that would have been very bad.
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/23/2016