Reviews for Dying Love
wha
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
I feel that Eric is very disrespectful of Sookie's feelings. He knows she's not the kind of whore who wants to fuck somewhere that other vampires and people will know what she's doing. She's not crass like he is. Godric's way felt far more right.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
The story isn't terrible but I guess I'm not a big fan of the pairings. Don't get me wrong, I do normally love the Eric/Sookie/Godric pairing but I just am not sure I like it in your story. I feel really terrible about Sookie not having a choice and basically being forced into this situation and it's not really something I enjoy reading about. I feel like they, especially Eric, are taking advantage over her and that pisses me off. I guess it would help to have some of the story in their pov but I guess that isn't really your style.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Fuck Eric seriously. I normally like him but for some reason your Eric really pisses me off.
bashfyl chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Love this story. Thanks for sharing it.
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the one shot and the sequel. :D Thank you for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Really enjoyed this story. This chapter was FANTASTIC AND HOT!
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Really enjoyed Sookie's day with Lexie. In fact, I love Lexie's character!
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Great chapter! Love how protective her vampires are over her...as she is towards them. Their relationship is very natural, easy.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
Excellent chapter! Loved Lexie's back story, her connection to Sookie, and Sookie's ancestry, all fascinating. I'm so excited reading this story, it's perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Oh I'm so excited to read about Lexie! I love it when others know who and what Sookie is before Eric, Godric, or even Sookie herself.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
Nothing like an excellently placed lemon in the middle of catastrophe. :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
Speechless...simply perfect! I'm glad Eric immediately abandoned any feelings of jealousy he suddenly held towards Sookie, that would have been very bad.
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
Perfectly yummy chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
I'm glad Sookie's becoming more aware and understanding of her situation...she needs to quit Marlotte's though. I love how easily Godric calls a spade a spade regarding Eric and Sookie's banter; I find it quite amusing. He simply puts both of them in their place without being high handed, it's hysterical. Really enjoying the story!