Reviews for Dying Love
ankoku696 chapter 19 . 5/3
will there be more to the story
iluvfangs chapter 13 . 3/18
Love your story completely! Even your lemons! Can't wait to finish this one and move on to the sequel!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 3/17
Wow a lot went on in that one! Loved it as always!
iluvfangs chapter 3 . 3/17
This chapter was amazing! You have a knack for writing Godric! Then again you write them all wonderfully!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/17
Just found this story...Not sure HOW the heck I missed it. Considering I have been reading fics on True Blood for years. I am so glad I found your stories! They are amazing and you are a very talented writer!
ilovfanfic chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I loved it ! I hâve read it all in one go...i couldńt stop myself.
lorelieD chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
So far I'm loving your story! Fantastic writing.
cela chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
oh, to see and appreciate every single inch of the naked Viking.
loveorpain chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
love it
Titans chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Hey, I love this story. I wasn't a fan of them killing off Godric and am happy with your ideas and story. :)
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can't wait to read some more!
Breathesgirl chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Note to self: NEVER eat or drink when mavrosal writes a scene where she can paint pictures in my head of a heel landing south of the border! lol My computer very nearly wore some of the milk from my cereal! :D

Well done. This isn't my first time reading this story but I think it is my first time reviewing.

I hope your muse comes back sooner or later, or you find the time, since I've been wanting to ready Dying Soul for a long while now.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Finished your story. Liked the dynamics of the story. The trio read as realistic with your writing. You dealt with Godric attempt to meet the sun well. I liked what you did with the plot. Thankyou for the intriguing story.
hyldeblomst chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Though it has been quite a while since you wrote this, I hope you still read the comments. I loved it. Fluff and lemons in a very lovely package.
A Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
In the last few days, I have read four different Godric centered stories. In each one, the author has explored the brokenness that can be detected in Godric, but not a single one has done as magnificently as you. This chapter completely changed the way I think about him and his past, for in each story, the reason for Godric's desire to meet the sun was too trivial considering the fact that he successfully lived through 2000 years. However, the thought that Godric was broken so completely, that he was forcefully reduced to his base instincts, and that he was still forced to feel the agony centered around the corruption of his beloved, perfectly explains his willfulness to die. Simply put, this was the best biography of Godric that I have ever read, and I appreciate the effort that must have gone into writing it.