Reviews for Dying Love
loveorpain chapter 10 . 2/25
love it
Titans chapter 11 . 2/6
Hey, I love this story. I wasn't a fan of them killing off Godric and am happy with your ideas and story. :)
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 2/2
I can't wait to read some more!
Breathesgirl chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Note to self: NEVER eat or drink when mavrosal writes a scene where she can paint pictures in my head of a heel landing south of the border! lol My computer very nearly wore some of the milk from my cereal! :D

Well done. This isn't my first time reading this story but I think it is my first time reviewing.

I hope your muse comes back sooner or later, or you find the time, since I've been wanting to ready Dying Soul for a long while now.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Finished your story. Liked the dynamics of the story. The trio read as realistic with your writing. You dealt with Godric attempt to meet the sun well. I liked what you did with the plot. Thankyou for the intriguing story.
hyldeblomst chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Though it has been quite a while since you wrote this, I hope you still read the comments. I loved it. Fluff and lemons in a very lovely package.
A Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
In the last few days, I have read four different Godric centered stories. In each one, the author has explored the brokenness that can be detected in Godric, but not a single one has done as magnificently as you. This chapter completely changed the way I think about him and his past, for in each story, the reason for Godric's desire to meet the sun was too trivial considering the fact that he successfully lived through 2000 years. However, the thought that Godric was broken so completely, that he was forcefully reduced to his base instincts, and that he was still forced to feel the agony centered around the corruption of his beloved, perfectly explains his willfulness to die. Simply put, this was the best biography of Godric that I have ever read, and I appreciate the effort that must have gone into writing it.
RedJane12 chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant story! Whilst I think Eric is totally possessive and would never share Sookie, Godric is the one exception as Eric does loves his maker so sharing with him would be OK, more than OK if Sookie's intervention managed to avoid Godric's suicide. I love how you show how different Godric and Eric are and how Godric is so much better at managing Sookie's sensibilities. And yet she can't help her attraction for the ever exasperating Viking. I can't wait to read the sequel and even if slowly, I love to hear that there are more Dying stories after that.
ebonyedlove chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great story
TLynnson chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
That is so sad. How can anyone be so cruel. Poor godric.
bellislefan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
while i liked the sequel i preferred D L. hope you do another one
enchanted nightingale chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Loved it!
cela chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
oh, to be in a dressing room being ravaged by eric northman!
cela chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
eric has lived a thousand years by taking advantage of every situation, sookie is a very special situation.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 19 . 6/12/2013