Reviews for Persona 4 FES: The New Generation
Alphakoka chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Great job. I'm not an artist, but I can say that there's someone that had drawn a grown up Nanako. Try to Google?
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
You updated! XD

Your updates never cease to amaze, each one has a great amount of detail! Kind of sad by how Ken was beat up, though...please don't die, Ken! T_T

Gets more interesting by the chapter, can't wait to read more!
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Sugoiii! XD

Been looking forward to this chappie!

Thankies for the update!

Now looking forward to the next one~
infinityphoenix chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Another good chapter, you wrapped up the battle nicely.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
OH MY JESUS WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED SINCE DECEMBER! D:

meanie. leaving a cliffhanger like that! You're actually making me want to ship this couple and then you leave me thinking he might DIE. ;3;

update. NAO. (because this is all I do when I'm sick hahaha)
EvenDevilsCry chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
DUUUUUUUDE. :D This is freakin AWESOME. 3 I like how you incorporated OCs into this; they're adorable. I like Zatch. He be ballin XD lol /shot.

I shall keep reading! For the sake of Ken-kun, Nanako, and the galaxy~! (haha im a total dork :"D;;;)
DragonFable chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ah, finally. I've been waiting until I beat the game before reading this.

I like it so far. c: It's a promising plot so far, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Kyahhh!

You finally update! Yay! :D

Can't wait to read what happen next to those guys. Hope they'll be okay

Looking forward!
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
This chapter was freakin' amazing! I loved how you described this battle scene, it was like I was actually there watching the whole fight! I should learn how to write like this...

It was very sad when Dane was beating Nanako, Miwa, Reiji, and Ken no matter what they did...and then when he burned Ken like that, that was so horrible...what's even worse, because of your awesome amount of detail, I could picture that part vividly in my mind T_T

Argh and then you HAD to put a cliff-hanger at the end. I really can't wait for the next update, I wanna read what happens next! Update soon, kay? I love your story! _
Blazehawkins chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Man, at first I thought that using Nanako as the main character was a little lame, but I am impressed with how you are building it! But it's been over a month, so please, update!

Also, do you have any plans to bring the Investigation Team into this, like a jailbreak or something for Souji and the team? Or are they out completely?
ohgods chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I sense Miwa has a crush on Yuuta.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Okay, so far I already saw the elements of the original Persona and Persona 2 Duology, which is fun and rare to see in a Persona fanfics. You had a solid storyline and plots, which is good. Sorry for reviewing on this chapter. I'm already dead tired for writing the latest chapter of my story. See you around!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
SORRY SORRY, COMPUTER'S ON THE FRITZ, ANY WAY I GOT LIKE 40 DIFFERETN STORIES TO REVIEW SO JUST QUICK GOOD CHAPTER, THOUGH YOU'VE ADDED SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KeRose chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Heya. I profusely apologize for not reviewing as often as I should have. To be quite frank, the story has turned into something that hasn't been keeping my attention. Not that you aren't a writer capable of keeping anyone's attention: simply look at your reviews to date and see that you have several fans of this story.

When I finally got to meeting up of SEES and neo-SEES, it seemed to be well written. I simply can't even begin to properly wrap my head around this new world that is created (or is an old one. Sorry, I have only played P3 and P4, so please excuse my amateurishness) with those people with the masks from Gerra. That's a total shame because it is clear you have put much thought and time into planning this all out. I blame my incompetence.

And speaking of not playing the previous games, I guess that's where I started to lose a grasp on the characters starting with Reiji and Miwa (they are from previous games? or am I mistaking them as your OCs?), then cascading to the minor game characters, Maiko and Yuuta, from which you have built a very good background despite the lack of canon info. I guess to me, I felt lost with these "new" information and it sorta took me out of the story. I like stories that have a bit of familiarity to it, like using locales familiar to Port Island or Inaba.

But again, this is all my opinion and in no way reflect your actual skills in writing. As I have said before, your narrating and descriptions of battle sequences are very detailed, yet concise, a trait not many have mastered. I'm kinda just saying my piece here in case I don't review again for another 5 or so chapters like this one, which once again I apologize for. College can be quite a beach sometimes. But that's a rant for another day.

Continued best wishes for you and your fic,

~K~( )
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Yohoo~!

Been reading for the whole 9 chapter straight! O-O

I just have to say awesome,awesome AWWWESOME! XD

Can't wait for the next update~!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »