Reviews for Persona 4 FES: The New Generation
Patcheresu chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Do you know what Evoco means? Otherwise I am going to assume that you modified the word Evoker. It doesn't work like that. There is no such thing as an Evacatus. I do this vocabulary all the time.

vococall

evococall out

Evocatus(not a real word, but evoker isn't one either)one who calls out MALE SINGULAR

Evocati MALE PLURAL.

So Cula or whatever is an EvocatA. Not a EvocatUS.

Here's how feminine and masculine Latin words work:

Nominative us a i ae

Possessive i ae orum arum

Dative o ae is is

Accusative um am os as

Ablative o a is is

The ones on the left are singular and the ones on the right are plural.

I can get you some more Latin stuff if needed.
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Really amazing chapter! So much action wrapped up into one, I was excited with each and every fight! ...Of course Ken and Nanako would have to fight one of the most powerful Arcana knights...it ALWAYS turns out that way, doesn't it? Haha still, I loved it and you really put a lot of detail into it! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Astrih Konnash chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Whoa! Great battle chapter.

Chapter ending with Cula fight as HUGE cliffhanger: now I know what happens when a Neo-Shadow crushes the imbedded card (that almost happened when they were fighting Blaze and got me very curious).

Kusanagi Hikari : Philemon is... well, you can look in Megatensei wikia for ingame details (warning: HEAVY spoilers there). If you google under Carl Yung it will give some more interesting details. All I can say without spoiling here is: he was a key character in P1 and P2 games. His appearance in P3 and P4 was very, very faint (even his name does not appear). Besides, I take that Xoraan already told you
guibin chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hm, you went for Yukiko in P4 I presume. :D

I went for Rise though.
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
*dies* no more chapter? :( i want more i mean, this very and freaking amazing!

and oooh who's Jackal? i am very curious! is it Adachi? :)

anyway, love this very much! thank you for sharing this wonderful story :) i will wait for the continuation of this story
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Oh My God! this is so freaking amazing! XD! I really love this very much! How i wish your story will be make into a game

i don't get who's master Philemon is...

but still, this is amazing
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
love this very much! XD
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
kyaa! too interesting!

i definitely will continue reading this

Kusanagi Hikari chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
this is very amazing! I love this very much! XD
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I liked this chapter very much! It seemed so real, and I loved how you put Margaret, Elizabeth, and Theo in the story. I hope Elizabeth succeeds in her goal...

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

PS: If you haven't read it already, I uploaded the first chapter to my sequel story! I hope you like it!
meshi-chan chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Nice. Really nice. I'm so excited!

Update quick!
Varianto A chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
is minato will be here?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
UH, ISN'T THIS THE SAME AS CHAPTER 7? YAHAHAHAHAHA?
XoreandoX chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
I have this strange feeling Adachi is Jackal, then again it could just be me. Anyhow a new reader to this fic and hope to follow along with it and see where it goes, so far I don't see anything thats wrong or poorly done at the moment so good job thus far, hope to see more shortly.
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
You have nothing to apologize for, Hamuko fan will have to just deal with it. Two things I criticize.

Are you sure you used proper grammar when Junpei told Yuuta about being cocky?

If those bodies were the main characters of Persona 1 and 2 you are officially an asshole. If not, please note that Persona 1 and 2 are in the same time period. Why? Nate/Kei. The leader of the Nanjo group who wears #1 as a badge of honor to his offed parental figure, Yamaoka. He appears as a playable character in Persona 1 and 2. And in three he is mentioned to once own the Kirijo Group, as Mr. Kirijo clarified. And Nate is my favorite old school character because his weapons of choice are short swords and rifles. He double wields. His Ultimate Persona is Yamaoka. His butler did live on with him forever as they are all Wild Cards but NOBODY but Nate can ever use Yamaoka.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »