Reviews for Persona 4 FES: The New Generation
KeRose chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Heya. I profusely apologize for not reviewing as often as I should have. To be quite frank, the story has turned into something that hasn't been keeping my attention. Not that you aren't a writer capable of keeping anyone's attention: simply look at your reviews to date and see that you have several fans of this story.

When I finally got to meeting up of SEES and neo-SEES, it seemed to be well written. I simply can't even begin to properly wrap my head around this new world that is created (or is an old one. Sorry, I have only played P3 and P4, so please excuse my amateurishness) with those people with the masks from Gerra. That's a total shame because it is clear you have put much thought and time into planning this all out. I blame my incompetence.

And speaking of not playing the previous games, I guess that's where I started to lose a grasp on the characters starting with Reiji and Miwa (they are from previous games? or am I mistaking them as your OCs?), then cascading to the minor game characters, Maiko and Yuuta, from which you have built a very good background despite the lack of canon info. I guess to me, I felt lost with these "new" information and it sorta took me out of the story. I like stories that have a bit of familiarity to it, like using locales familiar to Port Island or Inaba.

But again, this is all my opinion and in no way reflect your actual skills in writing. As I have said before, your narrating and descriptions of battle sequences are very detailed, yet concise, a trait not many have mastered. I'm kinda just saying my piece here in case I don't review again for another 5 or so chapters like this one, which once again I apologize for. College can be quite a beach sometimes. But that's a rant for another day.

Continued best wishes for you and your fic,

~K~( )
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Yohoo~!

Been reading for the whole 9 chapter straight! O-O

I just have to say awesome,awesome AWWWESOME! XD

Can't wait for the next update~!
Patcheresu chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Do you know what Evoco means? Otherwise I am going to assume that you modified the word Evoker. It doesn't work like that. There is no such thing as an Evacatus. I do this vocabulary all the time.

vococall

evococall out

Evocatus(not a real word, but evoker isn't one either)one who calls out MALE SINGULAR

Evocati MALE PLURAL.

So Cula or whatever is an EvocatA. Not a EvocatUS.

Here's how feminine and masculine Latin words work:

Nominative us a i ae

Possessive i ae orum arum

Dative o ae is is

Accusative um am os as

Ablative o a is is

The ones on the left are singular and the ones on the right are plural.

I can get you some more Latin stuff if needed.
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Really amazing chapter! So much action wrapped up into one, I was excited with each and every fight! ...Of course Ken and Nanako would have to fight one of the most powerful Arcana knights...it ALWAYS turns out that way, doesn't it? Haha still, I loved it and you really put a lot of detail into it! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Astrih Konnash chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Whoa! Great battle chapter.

Chapter ending with Cula fight as HUGE cliffhanger: now I know what happens when a Neo-Shadow crushes the imbedded card (that almost happened when they were fighting Blaze and got me very curious).

Kusanagi Hikari : Philemon is... well, you can look in Megatensei wikia for ingame details (warning: HEAVY spoilers there). If you google under Carl Yung it will give some more interesting details. All I can say without spoiling here is: he was a key character in P1 and P2 games. His appearance in P3 and P4 was very, very faint (even his name does not appear). Besides, I take that Xoraan already told you
guibin chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hm, you went for Yukiko in P4 I presume. :D

I went for Rise though.
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
*dies* no more chapter? :( i want more~ i mean, this very and freaking amazing!

and oooh~ who's Jackal? i am very curious! is it Adachi? :)

anyway, love this very much! thank you for sharing this wonderful story :) i will wait for the continuation of this story
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Oh My God! this is so freaking amazing! XD! I really love this very much! How i wish your story will be make into a game

i don't get who's master Philemon is...

but still, this is amazing
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
love this very much! XD
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
kyaa! too interesting!

i definitely will continue reading this

Kusanagi Hikari chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
this is very amazing! I love this very much! XD
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I liked this chapter very much! It seemed so real, and I loved how you put Margaret, Elizabeth, and Theo in the story. I hope Elizabeth succeeds in her goal...

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

PS: If you haven't read it already, I uploaded the first chapter to my sequel story! I hope you like it!
meshi-chan chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Nice. Really nice. I'm so excited!

Update quick!
Varianto A chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
is minato will be here?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
UH, ISN'T THIS THE SAME AS CHAPTER 7? YAHAHAHAHAHA?
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »