Reviews for Parts
Arens1991 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
fdsfdsfdjgklfdshgiu nfjnvmjfnd sjngfijdns knfmkdnsj gnfiunds gfmndsmv mn jitn hjvmdksj nhjtnj bkmffdsjgnjkew
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOL (Author's Note) Honestly - NO CLUE! XDD

And, hmm, this was...emotionally different..but it seems lately I'm liking our characters being different (I BLAME YOOOUU XDD) :-) And this was a REALLY ,0nice emotional side. I could hear them arguing in my head XD And I really liked this :-). Wonder what the rest of them team might've been thinking XD But nonetheless, good job! Bravo! :-D
HotchsGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
so disturbing - so great

thanks for posting!
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
oh man wheres the sequeal
missyAn chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I just found this gem and I must say it is not fair to make it a one-shot,because it leaves you with a craving for is so many things and situations to explore in this set-up,that it needs much more flesh.I'm almost sad I read it,but will now have to built it further in my on you,LOL!
kitty chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
dammit... this would make a great story line...but, you wins some you lose some. i'm pretty sure i've seen a lot of male cm fanfic writers, you just have to look in pretty obscure places...and have really really weird tastes.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OneShot, but it was beautiful
Sam R. Lou chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it.

Write more.

You're good at this.

Male CM writer?

Maybe I should write fanfic for this, too.
donttouch chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
:D WEEEEE
ladywolf9 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
NOOOO!

PLEASE whrite it into multi-chep! please?

soryy for my english... it's not my first language
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Good story.
SayidRocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Okay, so who's been hurting my baby? Good job! I don't know if there are any male CM fanfic writers here, as far as I know I haven't run into any. But I'm not positive either...
LBQIO chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
love

poor reid
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I knew that I wasn't falling into parts- just like the victims had- rather I was rebuilding myself. I had to feel the things I was to move on; I needed to get the feelings out so I could come back stronger.

"Reid, you're staring off again." Hotch said, getting annoyed.

"I'm just going through some things that I've experienced- clearing thins out, you may say

...i kept rereading this over and over. There is something soulfully compelling about your words. Dont ask me to explain.

You did a good job
MissBethReid chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Breathtakingly lovely story.

It made so much sense, I wish it was more than a one-shot!