Reviews for The Beginning in the Middle
rosie94 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Hello? Are you still writing? I want to see the rest of this story, please!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Just found this - and I'm LOVING it! Fantastic stuff ;0) More soon please
luckywynner86 chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Great Chapter, had me glued to my seat!
rosie94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hey! So, I'm absolutely in love with this story, but I'm just wondering why you haven't updated it in a couple of days? I would really enjoy reading more!
miss4th chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
I really like your story.

Can I ask what 'double joint' mean ? I'm french, english in not my first language and I didn't understand it. Thanks.
Snoozy-Dwarf chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Love how awkward they were, but they got there in the end :)

Just one thing - there's no such thing as double jointed, it's not a phrase Brennan would use... there's probably a scientific term she'd use for being more flexible than is normal ;)
BandBfan chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Loving this story,loving the flow, love the tension between B&B throughout the week and so far I feel this is in character for both B&B.

Can't wait for the story to continue...this will definitely get me my fix of Bones through the summer!
SouthunLady chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Yay, it's Saturday...the talk. This should be interesting.
1kaddison1 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Absolutely gorgeous! And those little side lines like the 'jewelry a woman saves for dates' are incredibly cute and very Booth-y :)

Kad
shipper87 chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
This story makes me smile! I thing that I think about when I think of these two together is how are they going to navigate the marriage issue? Booth is religious and has always wanted to be married, and Brennan doesn't believe in marriage at all. And the kids factor.

Thanks for taking your time and writing this! I enjoy it very much!
freelancer73 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
This is great! Please update soon!
Alicia9876 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
So cute!
msralways chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
i'm with Bones, three dates should do it. lol
stephaniew chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Yay for Saturday! I loved how awkward she was and unsure about whether they were "us" or not! This was my fav line though: "toe curling spine tingling life altering religious experience also works" ! And then end was brilliant! :)
TravelingSue chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Nice way to extend the tension.