Reviews for Procrastination
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
...and I resisted my self from need to shake America's body badly and screaming "JUST SAY IT, DAMN YOU! STOP THINKING!"

because he take too long unnecessary time just to say it!

Oh America... why, dammit...!
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww cute! Goddamnitt America just tell Iggy how you feel!
Note: I LOVE DAVID LEVITHAN TOO!
Knopes chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm grinning like a fool.
helicoptersky chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i absolutely adoredthe ending :D it gives the readers a sense of hope for these two :D
This Account Requires Deletion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
fjkglfjklsjkl. 3 3 3

This encompasses the essence of England and America and their crazy adorable relationship perfectly. XD

...I should probably stop procrastinating on my homework now. /shot
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is cute. Incredibly cute. You captured both characters very well, and some lines were nothing short of hilarious. Particularly _this_:

"I wish you were a California girl."

"And I wish you were the goddamn Queen. What the hell?"

Also, the ending. Was perfect.
Kisnau chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aw. How in-character~ Rather fluffy and sweet.

( Heh, the raised finger meaning 'one minute', not 'fuck off'. xDDD )

And, aw, Japan spieling and babbling about video games and not shutting up, for once~

Eh, sorry, I'm a little sleep-deprived and my brain can't manage much more in the form of a coherent review other than:

Oooooh, repressed-ness. How sweet!

Over and over again. -;;

This was good~ :3
cherri114 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love that story so much 3 It's written so nicely and- and I love it so much 33
RoboPhantom chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
The title has reminded me that I have a paper to write and a project to do, both due in the next two days, while I'm on here reading fanfiction. -cries- Procrastination will be the death of us all. -nods sagely-

Adorable, even if it does kinda make me want to smash their heads together and yell "Get on with it!" xD
Alaisiagae chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
first of all, very cute!

second of all, David Levithan is awesome! I love his book Boy Meets Boy~ it was soo cute~
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aww~! That was so cute! I loved the tea bit at the end. xDDD *squee~*

Curious about the pronouncement about David Levithan (not that I don't agree; I'm in the middle of reading Will Grayson Will Grayson right now) but what prompted that?
Illiteracy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Lovely story with a fluid switch of viewpoint.

One thing I noticed that was a bit off was the line, "...and your instance that fairies exist..." It's supposed to be "insistence", right?

But otherwise, wonderful job with the present tense and the characterization.

That is all.
Cizz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Eh, let's see, should I facepalm or squeal?

This is... awfully cute. Like the kind that makes you smile all the day. And the next week.

I liked it.
Coconabanana chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh procrastination, you are going to be the death of these two, and mine, any other days. Really.

This. THIS. FFFUCK I LOVE IT SO GODDAMN MUCH. The tsundereness is massive, and it made me squirm. 3 Also, I love how you switched the POVs. At least it was on both sides and not just one side. Oh England, America, please stop procrastinating and let us breathe.

ILU and I love this story.

-faves-
Car chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww, That was so sweet! Awesome job!