Reviews for Unapologetic
Temari-senpai chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love the butterfly moment. Very good foreshadowing!
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love how dark this is!
Snowshadow chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Amazing :D!
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Lovely! I absolutely love all the different situations you put them in, and of course the final one that showed how Soubi could be when he wasn't be mischeavious... I also love the way you have Ritsuka react to these things, he's in no way out of character as some people tend to do every now and then. The words you use to describe situations and settings really blow my mind, you weave out a story out of a set amount of words, not dragging anything out and getting to the point while still doing so beautifully. You really capture the essence of anger inside the relationship, I also love how Ritsuka almost needed Soubi to let go of that butterfly. It's nice how you took something so often used in the series and made it your own. Also, it seems like a situation straight out of the book- Soubi is the kind to not understand Ritsuka's hatred of seeing other people in pain, not unstanding that it is much like a mirror image of Ritsuka himself. Also, Soubi's wish to hold Ritsuka a bit longer really had me reeling. Soubi is one of those characters that is good at heart, but has had it beaten down with abuse and demands, and you really helped display that here. I really love how you referred to him as 'small and fragile', because that is the one thing Ritsuka never expects Soubi to be.

Overall, I truly love the story! No grammatical errors that I can see, the title matched the story perfactly, and you stuck to a certain theme. You also suceeded in making me smile and having to add another story of yours to my favorites are possibly my favorite writer for the Loveless fandom! Hope this review wasn't too long or too overbearing, Cereal
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww. They are such a perfect couple to read (and write) about, since they're both so imperfect. Each has plenty of problems, and they know they can't fix the other, but they try.

The only grammar mistake I noticed a few times here was "it's" when it should be just "its". Only use the apostrophe if you're saying "it is." If you want to use it to show possession, don't use an apostrophe. For example, "The butterfly moves its wings slowly" or "He bends over the bench, trying to get a close up of the colourful faux-eye patterns on its wings." (Yes, it's a strange rule, since other possessive words use an apostrophe: John's coat, the girl's lunch, or my cat's favorite toy. Just one more exception that makes English confusing, I suppose!)

Anyway, great story. Thanks again for writing!
ishkhanuhi chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was just warm and fuzzy and beautiful. :) I loved it. I like how the different scenes transitioned and the apology theme. Soubi sure does apologize a lot, doesn't he? Thanks for sharing something so sweet. x3
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I think that was beautiful. I have no complaints _.I did see a typo though:

"Ritsuka pulls away from Soubi's cool finger and gingerly feels the swelling of his black eye, suddenly aware of how tights the throbbing skin feels."

"Tights" should be just "tight." Probably just a small error you overlooked. I do it all the time.

Anyway, that was so sweet, and they were both in character. Great fic!
Nica Anodyne chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very nice - really enjoyed it, and I thought it was adorable. :D
cows0816 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Love, love, love. :) Thanks for posting!