Reviews for Thursday
InsanelyWriteful chapter 1 . 10/6
Oh, I love this story! The idea of Sabo bitterly remaining a noble to keep Ace and Luffy safe and not even being able to desperately escape on his own is a good one, sad as it is. Fortunately for Sabo, D's are stubborn. Like Ace and Luffy would give Sabo up so easily. XD I loved Ace and Sabo's progression to being attracted to one another and trying to deal with it. Then Luffy stumbling upon them. Hit my heart big time that Ace couldn't stand the idea of leaving Luffy out in the cold, hurt and alone. Immediately reaching out and letting Luffy know he was extremely welcome to join in with them. Sabo musing on Ace's behavior but not long enough that he, himself, gets left behind. XD
The ending is heartbreaking. Sabo being forced into an arranged marriage like he was trying to run away from all his life. Saying goodbye to Ace and Luffy and accepting his fate. Even though he loves them so much. :'( As painful as it is, I love stories where Sabo wears the noble mask. Feigning that air of playful indifference when his life is a living hell. Trying to tough things out for Ace or Luffy or just because he doesn't have enough fight left in him anymore.
I have full faith that pirate Ace and Luffy when they're all grown up will find Sabo and steal him away from his wife. Celestial Dragon or not, no one steals Sabo away. :') Sabo will always be free.

And as much as I love this story, I must say that my favorite part is your ending note. I love reactions to the ASL arc in the series. It's so funny when people hiss at Sabo for "getting in the way" of Ace and Luffy being together, then, by the end of everything, love Sabo so much and can't imagine the group without him. I started out loving Acelu and then wondering "who is this random blonde guy?" as well when I jumped in. Then fell in love with Sabo being with Ace and Luffy, then super upset at him dying. (Though, I always held strong that Sabo survived!) Sabo fits in with them perfectly! It's incredible how well he falls into step with them. (Also, I was shocked at Ace's extreme hateful attitude towards Luffy at first, too. XD What a little brat he was! But, it is another layer to Ace that I love. He resisted loving Luffy, but we all know he couldn't hold out forever. XD Luffy is the best and his charms are too powerful!)
Thanks for this awesome story!
MyAnimeObsession chapter 1 . 3/5
I've read this twice or thrice because I love the ASL pairing. Ohohoho dominant Ace ;)
But omg it breaks my heart everytime thinking about Sabo's situation and sacrifice. I want Ace to just kidnap him and save Sabo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Well great news! SPOILER Sabo is alive! XD
GreenDragon03 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Feels...
general yumi chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This is making me cry so much. I thought this was going to be happy! I hope you add another part to this.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Amazing story!
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
That was brilliant!
c2t2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Okay, and this is definitely the best ASL fic I've ever read. You've got mad skillz! I'm railing at the unfairness of the universe/copyright-law that tells me I can't bribe you with huge wads of cash to write m0ar like this. I can pay in reviews, I guess?
RoronoaZoroLUVSme chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This got me teary eyed, but it was really sweet and sexy at the same time )
kickassdani chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
NOOOO! Sabo can't get married!
GiveXYouXHell chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
My friend said that too she expected ace to be a jerk but not to the extent on trying to Kill luffy
I really enjoyed your story and well keep it up
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was epic! v
gaarablack chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
aw so sad for the three of them.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WHO IS TAKING SABO AWAY?! THIS IS NOT OKAY! I DEMAND A...I'm not sure what I demand...BUT SABO IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE/BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ACE AND LUFFY! IT IS LAW.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Really interesting idea. (And the idea of a third brother was as surprising as it has shown itself to be perfect.)

I hope there will be a reunion in the future...