Reviews for Thursday
Amazing story!
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
That was brilliant!
c2t2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Okay, and this is definitely the best ASL fic I've ever read. You've got mad skillz! I'm railing at the unfairness of the universe/copyright-law that tells me I can't bribe you with huge wads of cash to write m0ar like this. I can pay in reviews, I guess?
RoronoaZoroLUVSme chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This got me teary eyed, but it was really sweet and sexy at the same time )
kickassdani chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
NOOOO! Sabo can't get married!
GiveXYouXHell chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
My friend said that too she expected ace to be a jerk but not to the extent on trying to Kill luffy
I really enjoyed your story and well keep it up
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was epic! v
gaarablack chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
aw so sad for the three of them.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WHO IS TAKING SABO AWAY?! THIS IS NOT OKAY! I DEMAND A...I'm not sure what I demand...BUT SABO IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE/BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ACE AND LUFFY! IT IS LAW.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Really interesting idea. (And the idea of a third brother was as surprising as it has shown itself to be perfect.)

I hope there will be a reunion in the future...
hilian chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
it was awesome * u * grr so hot etjhnetjmnsrtkxkmxsry

plz write more "

Sabo/Ace/Luffy with underage Luffy (14)

dtjnhsnmser *_*
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Why the hell does this story only have 3 reviews? It seriously deserves much more than this!

I really love it! wb I'm so touched because I finally found a Ace X Luffy X Sabo story...OTL...

Thank you so much for writing this!

But why'd you have to make Sabo marry a Tenryuu? QAQ...I hope she kills herself before the wedding OTL...How dare she get in the way of the Awesome 3P..._

I loved the way this fic was written though

Very cute but very heart-wrenching... Why can't Sabo take a break from all this shit QAQ...He lives a shitty life in High Town, dies in canon and is being sold off in this fic...poor guy OTL...

Aww...oh wells...I still liked it very much! (Sorry, Sabo OTL)
Sogequeen2550 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really like this story and the whole Sabo thing made me really sad. I'm sort of hoping he's alive (because I totally love him) and I'm sort of hoping he's dead, otherwise he'll need a really good excuse for not going to save Ace. I'm hoping to see some really great SaboXluffy from you in the future XD
Kimchi Cake chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
:D

This is fantastic.

I love you. :D

and your writing.
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
xD An unconventional pairing but I think you *really* made it work! :D I'm glad you mentioned a sequel otherwise I would have pesetered you for one. lol! I really enjoyed the one-shot; the brotherlythatevolvedtoromance love was nicely captured and I really believed in their love. Jealous/Domineering Ace, angsty/selfless Sabo and sweet/innocent Luffy has got me eagerly awaiting a sequel!

Great job and I'll keep my eyes out for more!