Reviews for The Repairing of Haruhi Suzumiya
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I'm gonna say this is a month after the movie.
Harish chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
One of the best Fics Ive ever read AND the best Haruhi Suzumiya Fic Ive ever read. Thank You and i hope u continue writing... :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
This was dumb as hell. Quite impressive how you managed to ruin any potential this had in just a thousand words or so.
iheartwinky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
a little bit fast-paced. but very good concept
LeMaK chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I love your story. It is one oif the best I read so far.
And I have a question: Are you from germany? :D
The Reality DumPer chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Tragic.
And it was funny how the story ended up like what Kyon mentioned of those fantasy thingies that happen after a confession.
Did I see some Bleach reference here? [The mask,kimono and sword] sorry can't help but notice.
Nice story creation by the way.
Tsubasa chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I love this! One of my favourite TMOHS fics to date! (And believe me I've read a lot.) Bravo on the fix. Love the ending a lot.
RealRemainder chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Well, that was awesome! I love how there was a point the whole time for Haruhi being OOC! And the twist ending made it all perfect. Kyon would totally need something like that to admit he loves her.

Good work!
RealRemainder chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Looking pretty good so far. Will read the rest later.

I would say it is a bit... forced... The characters are not OOF, but it does seemed a bit much, Haruhi discarding her pride and identity like that...

Still, Thx for writing a good story.
Wawadragaan chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
You sir, are the best fanfic writer I've ever met in my entire life.
Spirit'lovin'Soull chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
THIS MADE ME TEAR UP AND SMILE SO MUCH I CURLED INTO A BALL AND READ THIS ON MY IPHONE LATE AT NIGHT. I love you Wolfie-kunn!
Atra Bilis chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Nice little piece of fluff. Lovely 3
phillyphil10 chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
I just wanted to say what an impeccably awesome journey that was. Although admittedly sappy, it was written very well. Although i did feel Kyon was a tad OOC and I cant say I really approve of him keeping his wings and katana. But that's just one man's opinion for ya! I've been thinking of writing a fic for this series myself and with out your story, I don't think I would have known how to write Kyon. For that I thank you. I'll remember this story fondly.

~phil
theREDCODE chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Cod : wow just say something to her you broken haruhi's heart

jak x : nah wait for some good moment right that will be good feeling
imgoingtocrash chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
:D I still freaking love this fic. It's kinda sad, but really cute!