Reviews for The Repairing of Haruhi Suzumiya
gb23 chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Couple of missing speech marks here and there.

Overall pretty good so far.

I wanna see where this us going!

Blatant Romance fic though! :P
MaDeR Levap chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
"NO I am NOT in denial here."

This line made my day. :) I know, this is sad story, but this was really...
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
this story is realy good. im looking forward for more.
AlonsoMassa chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
This is really really good. I am a huge Kyon/Haruhi fan and needless to say I really like the way you've built up and described their relationsip. The fact that Kyon and Haruhi like each other is probably the worst kept secret in history. I'm looking forward to see how this one will end, cheers!
little.lost.panda chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Damn. All I can say is...damn. LOl! Freaking amazing! I love it! Never in all my life would have thought of this! You are amazing my friend!
DarkChiyo chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Probably one of the best lines in this chapter:

Koizumi: Dont give me that shit, Kyon! You know EXACTLY what I mean! xD

Nice written. Now things starts to get very interesting. I liked the chapters before also. Just one thing is a bittle confusing me: Although Haruhi might be eccentric I think she will understand that such a confession startles everyone. But maybe she is just stressed about the loss of her parents, her head thing and Kyons not-to-the-point answer. Who knows (except the author of course xD)

Looking forward to the next chapter :3

DarkChiyo
theREDCODE chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
oh so good i like it

kyon i will kill you of that happened again
Puffin Person chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Haruhi apologizing? And offering to pay for her food? What will the world come to?
Anmynous chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
How did she skip breakfast in a hospital?
pretzelboy chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
nice, Haruhi is kinda out of character, but i guess that's the point. anyway, good story update soon.
DarkChiyo chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Now the things starts to get interesting. Im looking forward to the next chapter 3

Wonder how the new Haruhi will be like. :3
Magnificate chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Possible character change due to not-brain-damage? Why would you need that in your story? You already have a traumatic experience that can facilitate the change. Is that a safety net in case of Haruhi going way to out of character in future chapters? I hope not.
gb23 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Interesting. You've set this up very well. A good setting. Interested to see how you do this. A few mistakes and the such in the first few chapters, as well as a few OOC moments with Kyon, and quite short chapters.

Good Luck with your exams too! I know the feeling!
Hoot0wl chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Very good story

I can't wait for more
theREDCODE chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
good i like this one umm sad you can't update soon

i hope you will do great in your exams
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »