Reviews for What Would Diana Do: Breakfast
Very nice! I enjoyed every word. :D
PhoenixRose76 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Wow! That was SUPER hot!
TLynnson chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
That story is absolutely smoking hot! Yummy! You are good, very sensual and the romance to die for. What a couple!
Arcadia81 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
LOL! Donna slapped Clark. I’m surprised Donna’s hand didn’t sting after that. And to be caught by Jimmy and Lois with Diana’s unmentionables. LOL! He won’t hear the end of that at the Daily Planet for a long time and he is gonna owe Lois big! But who cares about that. I rather see Clark make it up to Diana and he surely did with his sensually bathing her and providing her with ‘dinner’. Of course Clark finally got some ‘dinner’ of his own. I just love the hot sensuality this couple brings. And I’m glad the photo along with Jimmy’s camera was born. Love the trilogy!
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
An aid walked up to her. "I have a reporter by the name of Clar…"

"Send him in immediately!" Diana interrupted

LOL! Boy Diana can’t wait! And when they get it on, they really get it on! :D Wow! And Donna. Oh, boy she is gonna get it from Diana when she gets herself a guy. So fun to see Diana so flustered and not in control. Only Clark can do that to Diana. Clark certainly knows how to please his wife and he’s a terrible tease taunting Diana like that on the table. Diana need to turn it on him. I won’t say how. I’m innocent.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Clark owns three floors of the building. I didn’t know being a reporter paid so well. :D And I want his alarm clock! Oh, Clark is so dirty teasing Diana like that. Innocent farm boy my foot! And Diana obviously has been thinking of Clark taking her in front of a mirror. She’s not so innocent either. And though he didn’t do it, we both know Clark wanted to smack that and I don’t need to elaborate on what he wanted to smack.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Very hot and very funny in places, D.

I was lol at the thought of poor Clark getting caught with Diana's underwear by Lois.

Nice to see Clark is like any normal guy and him and Diana pretty much like any normal couple who are newly weds deeply in love and lust but being who they are...two super powered beings who can't keep their hands off each other I guess they will get themselves in a bit of bother..Donna is hilarious and Hippolyta must have long resigned herself to Diana getting up to no good with Clark.

What a punishment for Clark. LOL.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Very Hawt and funny in all the right places.

Love this second part to What would Diana do. Can't wait to read dinner.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ohh very very sexy and naughty Clark.

Heh I bet she is smiling all morning or fidgeting...either way she had a great start to the day..