Reviews for The Man Behind The Suits
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Except that Ianto didn't shoot her. Jack and the others did. Great story so far though.
akawho chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Okay I'm confused. In your version of events, who killed Cyber-Lisa? In an earlier chapter you indicated that Ianto had. In this chapter, though, it was Jack.
akawho chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
So in this universe Ianto killed Lisa, not Jack and the rest of the team? Ouch, that's going to really hard on Ianto.
akawho chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm loving this already. So many fan-fics have the team hating Ianto post-Cyberwoman. I like the way you have Owen identifying with him and feeling guilty for not being a good enough doctor to Ianto and not seeing his PTSD.
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
very cool chapter and ending to the story
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
very cool chapter and Ianto coming back to work
Angel-eyes56 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Aww I am sad to see this story end but liked the Janto at the end. I felt bad for poor Tosh, but I also really liked Owen's inner thoughts.
biancaruth chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
It's good to see this still being updated. I like a good Gwen bash.
Lynka Read chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
I liked this
Angel-eyes56 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
I like Helen fussing over Ianto, the poor dear needs someone to look after him.

I am glad that Ianto listen to Jack and went to see his sister.
roza fufa chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
more please :) love this, it's unpretentious and simple. it's enough close to characters that i can see their expressions while I'm reading it :)
Scarlett chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, however I would suggest you look over the document again. I noticed a handful of simple errors in each chapter, though they were only a minor distraction from the story. Very well written. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
very cool chapter
yuki-souma chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
it's such a nice fanfic

i wonder

why it took me so long

to see it.

It's so nice to see another side

of jack

and he is being so nice with ianto!

and our lovely ianto is slowly falling in love!

i will keep reading your story

please, don't take too long,

see ya!
bbmcowgirl chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I'm glad Ianto took Jack's advise and went to see Rhiannon.