Reviews for Divinity Ending
rasetsunoshogun chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
"Well, more accurately, Seras watched the two leave and Alucard watched Seras watching them leave. "

BUHAHAHAH ALUCARD YOU USELESS CRAP!
he might be quite OOC, as you said, as he's not so much of a perv in the manga buuuuut hey he's a vampire and vamps ARE pervs I believe D KOUTA JUST DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SHOW DAT SIDE OF HIM I GUESS, HIS MANIACAL GRIN IS AMPLE ENUF AAAND SAKURA IS SO COOL3333
Stellar Gal chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I greatly enjoy the series of stories that take place in this universe. I'm fairly new to Hellsing fanfiction but your works are definitely some of the best I've read and I hope that you continue them. I was wondering if you were planning on making some sort of family tree for the Hellsing members you've created, it would definitely be helpful when reading this series.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I liked it xD
Larisa chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I love this! Thanks :)
Darkeyes chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
That was pure awesome! I really loved your imagery and how you interwove the sections of "the bamboo cutter's tale" into this chapter. I adore that ledgend/story and I was delighted to see it worked into a fanfic involving one of my favorite anime/mangas(i.e. Hellsing).

I am eager to read more of this.
Metropolis Kid chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Hey, you finished the final chapter. :) I enjoyed it by the way.

I think my two favorite parts where when Alucard commended Aidan on "Drawing from that which they are indoctrinated with from their earliest memories to cover up the murder of their sovereign." and when the 'Devilish Demon' muttered "A boring thought," in response to the idea of this being the easiest, most bloodless assassination in their history.

Yes, those were my favorites. But just about everything in this chapter was good. And THE TALE OF THE BAMBOO CUTTER made a fitting back drop/cover up for the events. Anyway, nice ending to a good story. Thanks for sharing. :)

Metropolis Kid.

PS. Um, about the Hellsing/Firefly crossover: Are you really not going to have Alucard or Seras in it... at all? As much as I enjoy your Life Sentence OCs, I still think that you may want to give a couple of the Hellsing canon characters at least a cameo to justify the crossover listing. Just my opinion though.
Angel Reaper chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
XD Thanks for the dedication, although my birthday was a week ago... Anyway, this definitely was a creative way to assassinate the Emperor- I love the idea of Seras in a yukata descending in the moonlight. I especially like how you included the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter; you definitely put a lot of thought into including cultural tibits that other might not know about.

Overall, this was a nice side story to LS, and I look forward to anything new you write in the future. Keep up the good work!
Angel Reaper chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Excellent assassination- I like all the detailed planning that went into it, and how everything went well. I'm sure that the next one will be more difficult though, and maybe have a few things go wrong. Beyond that, you did a good job of explaining little cultural references, which I appreciate a lot (I'm a reservoir of Japanese culture, but even I don't know too much about geishas and maikos).

My favorite thing about this story in general is the way that Alucard and Seras are interacting- it's so interesting to see her exasperation at his antics. I suppose Alucard might be a little OOC, but in a good way that's not too off-base from the original source. This is also a good look to see what their life was like between killing Vladimir and before giving birth to Michael. Anyway, thanks for the new chapter- keep up the good work!

PS- I apologize that this has come so late after you posted it- I was busy over the weekend at a large anime con, so I was concentrating more on cosplay than fanfiction.
Metropolis Kid chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
"Hope you liked it!"

Most assuredly, Moonlight, most assuredly. :D

This was a very good chapter. You did very well painting images with your words, like this paragraph: "The night held an unusual stillness, a quiet that seemed out of place so deep in such a large city. Even the sounds of nature seemed muted, the natural wildlife of all areas silenced or driven away by the unnatural creatures that existed within the walls of the estate. Only the sound of water rippling through man-made streams and waterfalls mixed with the soft sound of blossoms rustling in the wind."

And you managed a nice mixture of both action/blood and humor, two of the cornerstones of any really good Hellsing story.

The Japanese references were a nice touch too - since this story takes place in Japan - even if I'm not sure I completely got them all. Your ending notes did him clear a few of them up by the way.

Oh, and I didn't find Alucard TOO OOC. About the only line I really couldn't picture him ever saying was "I'm sure the sight of my raw masculinity should paralyze freaks and destroy all ghouls, such is the magnificence of my naked form." And you're right about Hellsing having more than a few scenes displaying Seras's exasperation with her master. Hehe

Anyway, nice chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to more... but no rush. I'd rather you take your time and work with it until you're satisfied. Such well done chapters are worth waiting for. ;)

Metropolis Kid.

PS. Oh and I also liked the line you added about Seras's 'personal choice' to merely incapacitate the humans, quite fitting for her. :)
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm sort of amused that you dedicated this to MK, but I suppose it's reasonable since he was so persistent. Anyway, an interesting beginning so far, I liked it a lot. You're doing a good job of building up anticipation for the final assassinations. Also, it's refreshing to dive back into the LS universe- I had sort of forgotten how much I like Aidan's witty comebacks. I can't wait for the next chapter- keep up the good work!
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Fun beginning. I found myself smiling through most all of Seras's and Alucard's lines and interactions, especially when they were giving the current head of Hellsing a hard time. I guess somethings never change... and it seems that now the No-Life King has pulled his Queen into the the 'games' as well. Also, Aidan's quick quips didn't disappoint either. :)

I'm afraid that if there were any Firefly references this time, I missed them. But I believe I caught a Princess Bride one. "Don't rush a miracle man. You do that and you get rotten miracles." ;)

Anyway, I had enjoyed the first chapter and am looking forward to more. Thanks for finding the time for this. :) And I hope you're feeling better.

Elalona chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hey M&M, I didn't think it was too short or choppy, and I remembered how much I miss Aidan, Ethan et al. I'm a little surprised that if Seras sees the future she doesn't try to change it (ie- preventing all those girls from being taken or something), but maybe that will be revealed later. Anyway, I'm glad Metropolis Kid got you writing in this AU again. I'm looking forward to reading more!

~Ela