Reviews for Old Enough to Die
Paxloria chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Harry has REALLY bad luck.
But who's summoned him this time?
I'm REALLY not liking John. Does he not know about the war, the Death Eaters, and the fact that a child named Harry Potter would never side with such villians?
lkhjgfd chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
interesting story, please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
update please
Angelwarrior1 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Sucks that you never continued this. It was getting really interesting.

Bronwyn Nicole chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Wow this is an absolutely fantastic story!

Can I ask why it hasn't been updated in so long?
Angelwarrior1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Hope you continue this someday.

neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
This is really good and I'm loving it, but you might want to double check your tenses. I've noticed a few places where you switch between past and present tense. The story will flow better and be easier to read if you fix that one grammer mistake. Other than that its awesome and I can't wait to read more!
little-bast chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I'm currently re-reading this fic and was wondering if you would be updating it soon?
ranchan-akari chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
*flails* More! Please!
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
i like this story.

its very interesting.

i think you should keep writting it.

cant wait for an update :)

Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
weird story so far
ForgottenTales chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I loved this! OMG It all happened so fast and I kept reading till I reached the cliffhanger ending! Please please continue?

I'm guessing Harry is going back to the Supernatural'verse. I wonder if he'll end up where he was or someplace else entirely.

Hm, Lucius' history with John would be interesting to read about. And I'll like to see Harry disabuse him of the notion that all wizards are bad.
lilsweetpea86 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
To date its all good, please update soon. Lol you left at an awkward part and I really want to see what happens next.
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
that was fascinating! I can't wait for more. Family guy was on.
Jessica45395 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010