Reviews for You Can Bet On It
Shikigami-Sama chapter 21 . 6/1
It's a interesting idea and the stories not bad but I kinda hate how you've portrayed matt and how mello's always the cool, kickass, independent, smart and amazing one. There's not enough balance. Like mello is older and taller, knows all these different languages , can cook, has a good job and is great at all these martial arts while matt is wimpy and weak, can't look after himself, doesn't have a real job and is all akward. Even if you just made matt a little less akward , made him able to cook and at least be able to street fight the balance would work better. I still like this fic I just think it could be so much better.
HelpMe chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
i have classes tomorrow
i already am sleep deprived
its almsot midningt
this fanfcition has 42 chapter
holy jeevas on a stick help me
ActualDutchPerso chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
gr8 ff
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
And I love this story. *falls asleep* Also, I own ur inbox RN, most likely mwhahahahaha
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 41 . 5/17/2015
May the Fuzz be with you sounds more like the "Peace be with you" that they say at Mass instead of a star wars ref, at this point in the fic LOL

so my response is "and always with you" ;3
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 40 . 5/17/2015
"Lemons are not allowed on this site" *looks at own profile* Oops?

But they so totally /are/ allowed. They just need to be in the tasteful grey area of erotica, not pr0nz. I had To Carry His Cross reported by the LU and run through Lord Kelvin's Red Bootton (or whatever it was called) program and ffnet never took it down.

Also, loling so hard at the fake computer names, especially Pineapple. XD
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 39 . 5/17/2015
B is the best kind of attention whore. Also B/Matt would be hot. Just sayin'.
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 38 . 5/17/2015
This chapter was beautiful. The slap was beautiful and appropriate. No realness without drama and all that jazzery
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 37 . 5/17/2015
"You have no shame. No wonder we're friends." I FREAKING LOVE YOUR BEYOND. Have you ever watched Steel Magnolia's? There's a famous line that goes "If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me."

Mello upped his badass snappy factor once he shed the girl facade, eh?
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
Yeaaaaah SoCal FTW, ma hometurf baby!
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Testosterone deficiencies. Makes absolute sense!
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 34 . 5/17/2015
Oh Mello, he hasn't questioned you suddenly being a dude and ur worried 'bout the scar? *SMH
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 33 . 5/17/2015
Lights a douchebag. Truer statement never said. XD
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 32 . 5/17/2015
You make Beyond so damn likeable!
Miharu is Harukas Love Child 2 chapter 31 . 5/17/2015
PFFFT. Of course Mello would offer his food to the giant person.