Reviews for Adherence To Routine
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved it ! Awh, I just want to hug him. What a Champ.
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
You have so wonderful, absurd and brilliant ideas! At first I thought this would be just too ridiculous, but somehow you made the OCD-Basch work very well.

My favourite: "Then leave the licenses alone."

I'm sure, even my neighbours heard me laugh ;)

Oh, and a true happy end! Thank you!
DarkWriter711 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
"Your precious, sweet unattainable princess is gone."

I love Basch. I do. You know that. I'd clearly love to have him happy (or content or nonsuicidal) in the end of things.

But in the getting from point A (cannon) to point B (where you want Basch to be) isn't it SO MUCH FUN to torture him with Ashe?

Yes. I knew you'd agree with me.

I did enjoy this. I never considered Basch the perfectionist before, but I like him.
Feeny chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hey Amy~!

Sorry for the late review!

I gave my criticisms over the e-mails so you know of them so on to the praise~! I can’t get enough of Vaan being so messy… and Basch freaking out about it and finding Vaan’s boots in a matter of seconds~!

I missed these people, I really did. The game needed to focus on the more kooky aspects of the party, it would have been even BETTER if it had!

And it just struck me as very Basch that he always put others above himself… it made you want to smack him tell him to think about himself more, then hug him. …and by slap I mean a gentle one…

…your hand would break if you did it or real! *shot*

I love how Basch freaked out at the end when the maids came into his room while he was undressed… and he declined their “favours” regardless of any suspicion it would cause. Good old respectful adorable Basch! …that and how he cleaned up Ashe’s room.

In fact…when Basch and Ashe first meet… and he tells her to clean her room. FOR THE SAKE OF DALMASCA! …That was epic lols.

…and there needs to be more fics for Kid!Ronsenburg twins. Because it’s just cute.

~Feebs
ladyofdark.1981 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I could so see Basch with OCD, I live with someone who has a mild case of it and you should see the way he is when I don't do the dishes :Þ. For some reason, I could also picture Noah being the exact opposite and imagined Basch having a fit when finding Noah's quarters in disarray. So glad to see you writing for FFXII again.

P.S. I was listening to Clapton when I saw you story listed ... Spooky
draswen chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I apologize for any mistake I'll make, English isn't my native language, and I'm not really into reviewing :)

Anyhow, OCD Basch is quite unsual and surprising, I was even a bit sceptical about it first. Yet you just made it go well (and funny !), and I loved the end of it (how could I not, Basch is so cute). It was also nice to read about his former life in Landis. He and Noah are sweet.

Well, I'm glad you're writing about Basch and Ashe again, and I really really hope you'll update True Feelings soon, I'm dying to know what is going to happen next :D
Part of Youth chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
After reading this I couldn't wait to comment! Say, Basch with OCD makes him even more appealing and funny. It was so endearing to see how sisterly Penelo is to Basch, how Noah is involved with this history, and how sinister Balthier - yes, without knowing the past of the two it's way creepy of Basch - is to him. Also, I couldn't stop laughing whenever Basch gets twitchy with anything that gets disorganized. However, it was really tragic with what he had experienced in Nalbina and I felt it.

I'm loving the love. You made everything about them have a whole deeper and greater meaning.

Anyway, as I've read that you can't stop writing... just out of curiosity, how do you write? Do you write continuously like a madman or are you the type who constantly reads again and again what was written then suddenly add a little bit on each sequence? Reading your work is really flowing and coherent.

Let us be all-time Basch-Ashe-pairing loving folks! I love this to bits!
serenbach chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aw, OCD Basch is really sweet. I can totally see him staying up all night rearranging potions and the licence board. I also love hs total dedication to Ashe as well. The ending was so lovely as well! Glad you're back with the Basch/Ashe fics. :)