Reviews for Rainbow
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
N'aww Jenny meeting Daddy Gibbs is such a sweet idea. Jenny really is like a rainbow of colours, nicely written and pointed out!
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Honey, right now you're my hero! 'Her bronzed skin seemed..' You're the best and I love you, no more 'pale' here and there! *hugs tightly* This was lovely, loved first part's smoothness and Jackson Gibbs! *.* I really like Jackson Gibbs *nods*
USAFChief chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Well, Marzia, you know this is too mushy sweet for me to like it very much, but you did do a decent job with it. You are getting better all the time, kiddo.

Good Luck,

Paul
black widow mistress chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was so good! very cute!
HesMines chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aw,very sweet! I love the idea of Jackson meeting Jenny - he'd have loved her... She /was/ the right one, they just screwed up :(

Great story :) x
ExLibris3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aww that was very cute! Love it
DimplesGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
My dear, you are simply amazing. That was so cute. I loved it. Please write more for me. I'd even be happy to hand over some plot bunnies if it meant I got to read more of you writing. No seriously, I've got so many and they'd be wasted without your amazing skills. Xx Kel
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
*melts into a big puddle of goo*

Oh my God, M, this was just so...SWEET!

My teeth hurt. LOL

Really, really sweet without being OTT or OOC. Just perfect.

And I love the amount of different colours you introduced.

Me is very happy now!

Thank you, sweetie!

M.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww, this was sweet.

Loved the color comparisons.

She was the right one!

They just didn't know it *sigh*

Great job.
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So sweet! Loved it! The descriptions were beautiful and apropos.

This was a beautiful balance to all of the (wonderful!) smut that has been flooding my inbox this morning! ;)

Thanks, Marzia! :)