Reviews for Only By Technicality
xx chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Tony
Arihimew chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
what a brilliant and fun piece to read!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Their relationship really is so amusing! Your take on Pepper and Tony's thoughts are spot-on, though I have to wonder if Pepper really is a polka dot type of woman. Anyways, I really liked reading this!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
lol love it:))
mo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG CONTINUE! PLZ
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh please continue! I'd love some shower action.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Love it. :D

Very adorable.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lol, that was so cute and funny. Tony and Pepper's relationship can be so entertaining sometimes, especially with all those naughty suggestions from Tony. They're truly made for each other!
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Lol! I'm convinced every girl has a polka dot bra. Convinced! I know I have my green and yallow one. lol! Awesome awesome fic! It was written beautifully! I would have totally fainted if her helped me with my bra. *swoon* And I would have taken a peek at the end. Robert Downey Jr. In the shower. Did you SEE his gorgeous arms? *swoons ands falls out* He is sooooooooooo dreamy! Love the fic! :)
veryfinechardonnay chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
haha! Funny! :P

I soooooo love Iron man! :D
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
lol!

Love it!
textbooknarcissism chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
*gets down on knees* .. I am begging you to continue this. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. And I typed all those please's out, not copy and paste. OH PLEASE CONTINUE ;~;
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Heh, very nice. I like the dynamics and how that Tony just be so... Tony. Although, I thought that Pepper would have seen Tony naked at least once with all the stuff that Tony put her through. He said it himself, "This isn't the worst you've seen me at." And he said it while Jarvis was taking off his suit for the first time and he was having problems.
Thail chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
YOU ARE KILLING ME

I demand fic when Tony is in the shower! (Drooling fangirl can't help herself *sigh* ) So... This was.. very nice :D Cute, hot, very Tony-esque but I'm not sure about Pepper... she seemed a little uptight but oh well, it didn't hurt much. It's your fic after all :D

~Thail

P.S: The little wink at the end killed me.
PRiNCESS0418 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOL

That was great! The Tony&Pepper couple is always entertaining to read about...especially Tony's..uh..suggestiveness.

Looking forward to more Iron Man fics? [;