Reviews for Gaze Down at Me
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This movie happened to be on and when I turned to it, my feelings just got stirred up and I had to find some fanfics. I read this before I'd gotten my account, so I neglected to review. I'm sure you deserve this now. :)

Amazing? Absolutely! I loved everything about really. Everything just connected perfectly. You nailed Klaatu, I loved Helen's hesitations and confused thoughts. I could visualize their kiss in my head, which means you truly have a gift! Not many authors can write like that, but you can!

Thanks for this. I know this fandom has dried up but it's nice to reflect on gems like this oneshot. Thanks for writing it.

fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Really enjoyed this story, I must say.
Shiori Ayuko chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was amazing! You captured his voice!
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I have two things to confess: I am a sucker for alien boys/boys from future (for example, the Doctor, Jack and so on) and I try to find romance in hopeless and/or apocalyptic situations.

So, when I was watching TDTESS, when Klaatu said that he's going to do something, I was like, omg omg, he's going to take Helen and Jacob with him to the stars away from the extermination of the world, cuz he loooves her and she loves him and yeah!

You can imagine how stupid I was feeling when the movie ended.

But I'm relieved to see that in this dark, fantasizing world of Fan Fiction, lurk minds as crazy as my own. So, coming to the point (at last) I loved your story. It was very in-character, and managed to give a good impression of secondary details (hardships and all) in brief words, and use the other half equally wisely.

I really admire the way your described and handled Klaatu, and well, I could almost see like a continuation of the movie in my mind's eye as I was reading this. And, you have kept it very sweet and suitable romantic, without making it mushy and emotional and complicated (Klaatu's words), which is quite a feat to achieve.

Well, I'm sorry for the long-ass review, but really, a great job!
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I quite enjoyed this lil' fic. Thank you. :) Also, congrats on your published novella!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I gotta say that this was amazing.

I also wish to cogradulate you in going in the the world of publishers and if I got the I'll be sure to check out your site.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww... That was so sweet! I am going to read your book now. :D
Ox King chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very nice one shot. I really wish that there were more Klaatu stores, like this one. Thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.
Ox King chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I think this short story was wonderful. I always felt that if Klaatu ever came back it would be for her. Thanks for taking the time to write for us.
xFutureDreamingx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
WOW! This was so sweet and cute! It's the whole "star crossed lovers" thing! :3 I think you did a great job with getting Klaatu's personality right, you did a great job! :D
chrissytingting chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was so very sweet! I've always thought that they should have their own happy little ending, and here I find one! Great job!
Niphuria chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I don't know which version of the movie you mean, but I choose the original with Michael Renny, a phenomenal Klaatu. Regardless, this was very nice and very cool. I never expected someone to write something like this. I always felt the story between Klaatu and Helen was unfinished, and this finishes it nicely. Or, rather, begins it.

I LOVE it.
Gene.Marie85 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh my...words cannot express how glad I am that this fandom has a new GOOD addition! Oh it's been so long since I've read a good Klaatu/Helen fiction. Other than the rest of the good ones on here (minus the pitiful attempts at comedies), I've been waiting for something new this year! new TDESS fic for 2010. Things go a little quickly though...but other than that, it's perfect.
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awww, that was great and so calming to read. :) I loved every moment of it, loved it from the moment I clicked it. - It feels as if this is something that could actually happen. Everyone is so IC, and it's hard for people to pull it off, but you pulled it off perfectly. Wonderful job on this, I do hope you make more Klaatu/Helen stories in the future. _ 3