Reviews for Let It Out
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
"And while Dean didn't feel too much of anything these days, the one thing he did feel for was Sammy."
"Forgot how much I enjoyed you boys panicking me," Bobby drawled, but the relief was written all over his face.

yyyyyyes. Great story :')
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i just finished this episode, and if the next one isn't a follow up of this fic, then i'll be very sad, lol.
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wonderful. :) One of the best detox panic room fics I've read. Just perfect. :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved this story. Amazing.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Poor Sammy! Glad Dean managed to get him to open the door.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

my god..

Love it :)

beautiful Sammyness and Big bro Dean xx
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved the "needed you" and Sam reaching out in blind silence and Dean taking his hand just as silently. Lovely. I would've wished Dean to have this comfort.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I could totally see Sam doing this. What a great spin! Thank you so much for sharing. Take care and Happy Writing!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Whoa! The entire story is fantastic, but that last line? GUH. Just...yeah. GUH! Boys! *calls for group hug*
Rachelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I loved this! I just love Dean's worried concern...his frantic pleas for Sammy to respond to his voice, to open the door, to let him in. The panic of realizing his brother is beyond his reach and in desperate need of his help. Then Sam, so amazing. Keeping himself in to protect them even to his own detriment and then as soon as he hears Dean needs help he drags himself to the door! Gasp! Perfect. I love how Dean said later that he didn't need "help", he needed his brother! This was beautiful.

Bobby of course was adorable and totally in character...worried about the boys and showing that care with sarcasm. I love Bobby!

Great job! CAn't wait to read more! RAchelly
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
OH i LOVED it a lot.

So sweet how Dean just needs Sam.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I very much enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

Great premise, having Sam lock himself in the panic room from the inside, with Castiel being unable to get in due to the wards. A simple but very effective way of showing Dean's fear and panic.

"Forgot how much I enjoyed you boys panicking me," Bobby's sarcasm was so in character here and I liked his frustrated anger at not being able to help when Castiel called.

This was a tough episode but I appreciated seeing the boys together again. The ending was spot on and the last line left me with a warm feeling in my belly! Take care, Madebyme
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Excellent!

Always love a moment between the brothers.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved this fic thank you!