Reviews for An Artifact in Sunnydale
moldavia chapter 1 . 3/7
Just read your Witch in the Warehouse story and looked at Warehouse 13/Buffy crossovers and here you are again.

Once again well done, good characterization of Anya :)
whovianpower chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
OMG! I laughed the whole time I was reading this. It's hilarious!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I liked it
othiara chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it!
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Very interesting.

What about the other 31 "items"?

How do they react when they meet Buffy or Willow?
ADdude chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was good you got the characters right and it was a fun little story
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was so Anya. Especially when she first started working in the store. She got so stuck on consumerism, I'm surprised the place managed to stay in business long enough for her to calm down. I found the whole thing funny, though it often felt like I was watching a train wreck. This fic perfectly demonstrates how bad Anya was.

OneWhoCharms chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Not much of a plot, but good
snoble24 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
woah now this was great. i hope you write more warehouse 13 stories.
Christian Schoff chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very impressive. All of the characters were very believable. Especially Anya. This is the first Warehouse 13 and Buffy crossover I've found and like it so far. Looking forward to future installments. It's odd that there isn't more considering the similarities between the series: Myka is Buffy, Pete is a perfect fusion of Angel and Xander, Artie is Giles, and Claudia is Willow. I was thinking that the Ferula Gemini seemed just like the kind of artifact that the Warehouse 13 gang would want. A half-staff that can split a person into 2 people? Very artifact-y. :D
RedDiamonds1234 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved it.
RedDiamonds1234 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved it.
Geeky Pony chapter 1 . 1/20/2011

More please!
givenchylover chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
.. i .. this.. you've made me speechless. there is so much AWESOME i dont know how to speak... its anya... MY ANYA! AND PETE AND MYKA! my brain... its broken! so much awesomes...